guild respect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild respect

if you go to others guild base and *** around its very disrespectful.

This is a PvP game, not tetris.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      This is a PvP game, not tetris.

pvp tetris exists
      Click image for larger version

Name:	hfvhtfjhf.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	1685585
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

there are guild bases? as far as i knew you could only go in your own guild's territory, unless he's talking about guild battle, and in that case **** around all you want

nobody "deserves" respect, even if you spent a **** ton of money. in that case, you probably deserve even less respect

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          pvp tetris exists
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]82326[/ATTACH]
          Lolwut? never heard of Tetris battle? Also, this tetris was one of my favorite game when i was a wee child.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            pvp tetris exists
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]82326[/ATTACH]
            OMDDAYZZZZ PvP Tetris actually exists?? im quitting wartune.. haha
            Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
            Name: iron3y3d
            Guild: Twi§ted
            Class: Knight
            Level: 78
            Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

Originally posted by mimiyaw View Post
              if you go to others guild base and *** around its very disrespectful.
              If you want "respect" through an online game from people you don't know, you have other issues...

Comment

Agree. No respect in this game. Only QQ, CC and people with lv 99 ego.

Comment

i gotta agree there are few ppl with respect in this game .

1. BG full of spawn camper and when u hunt them down they abuse u in return. and when HS noobs get killed while they stun call other ppl newb!

2. GA when u meet a team which matched more than two times , they start abusing players instead of blaming the system .

3.in guild battles players abuse other guilds coz we win them and thus leading to racism and plundering intentionally .

4.some players spam on the world chat and abuse other players using their native language

5. the worst part was , there was a time someone pmed me on my server and started abusing me immediately , i dont know what he wanted , what he was talking about, why he was angry and what made this cause

and for the record i was helpful on that server , i still was confused and had no record spam and still things turned out this way , to be honest , i never gave a damn about anything , just take it as part of life .

i know this is not what the thread is mostly about but this happens on some servers and mostly all times , and would like to have changes
                  Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-19-2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

abuse and killing your character/typing words at you are not equal

buck up buttercup

Comment

actually i dont care if u beleive or not and i dont need to back up coz it never hurt me and never gave a sheit so u take your critising some where else and i was just giving as an example

Comment

Bg is a place where u kill eachother to gain honor so i cant really hate the ppl who keep spam killing me since thats how the bg goes
                        I've met with plenty of ppl who keep spam killing me when im still new so what i do is getting stronger

Comment

Originally posted by rainfort3 View Post
                          Bg is a place where u kill eachother to gain honor so i cant really hate the ppl who keep spam killing me since thats how the bg goes
                          I've met with plenty of ppl who keep spam killing me when im still new so what i do is getting stronger
                          I much prefer ppl who spam die on me....rarely happens but there's the occasional dryad bomber wannabe who failed to dryad bomb kill me =P...when i'm bored of killing i just strip n feed ppl sometimes. I just alternate from time to time between feeding and killing...so i guess it depends on other ppl's luck if they meet me when i'm in a killing/feeding mood =P
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X