bg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bg

I know been stated before but maybe enough do someday r2 listen. bg is flawed 3 of last 4 bg's i entered i got put in group with lvl 80's I am lvl 72. plainly put no chance in hell of winning a fight. they have another astrial spot we dont higher lvl pets we cant get 8 lvls of stat increases.I go to bg to fight and make my self better not to be thrown into a statically impossible situation. a lvl or two is one thing but 8 is just stupid. some say just leave rejoin see what happens. that is all good in theroy but you only get two cracks at it a day so dont want to flush one done the toilet on a chance get better draw.now that being said go ahead flame me,call me names and tell me how big crybaby i am(i know plenty will). bg needs overhaul to make it fair for all not just some

Leave and rejoin counts as the same attempt. The 1 attempt counts for the time of the whole BG slot, so you can leave and rejoin several times over in one time slot, whilst only taking one attempt.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Leave and rejoin counts as the same attempt. The 1 attempt counts for the time of the whole BG slot, so you can leave and rejoin several times over in one time slot, whilst only taking one attempt.
      good info to know there. I think that they should do bg by br not lvl that would give players a fighting chance at least instead of the luck on wicch one they enter

Comment

Hmm lets see, give same battle rating players BG. This is a very bad thing, you have to remember some higher level players hold low battle ratings. Their talent level stun will always win the battle over you. Just so you know, its very easy to drop battle rating to join a specific BG. This will definitely kill the game for all of us.

The way BG is now, is awesome, but the honor loss from dryad bombers is just ridiculous. For ex: if i am title rank High commander and i win 74 honor from 1 kill, so 4 kills i will equal 296 honor. It takes that dryad bomber 1 hit to win 400 honor from me. My loss will be -104 honor. I think the dryad honor won should be lowered to +200 max because its not other players fault for being tough.

We should not be punished for making our character powerful. If anything should happen, they should lower the honor gain from dryad bombers.

Or maybe prorate the honor win based on dryad blessings received. For ex: x1 dryad = +200 honor gain, x2 dryad = +150 honor gain, x3 dryad = +100 honor gain
        Last edited by LAO998; 04-20-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAO998 View Post
          Hmm lets see, give same battle rating players BG. This is a very bad thing, you have to remember some higher level players hold low battle ratings. Their talent level stun will always win the battle over you. Just so you know, its very easy to drop battle rating to join a specific BG. This will definitely kill the game for all of us.

The way BG is now, is awesome, but the honor loss from dryad bombers is just ridiculous. For ex: if i am title rank High commander and i win 74 honor from 1 kill, so 4 kills i will equal 296 honor. It takes that dryad bomber 1 hit to win 400 honor from me. My loss will be -104 honor. I think the dryad honor won should be lowered to +200 max because its not other players fault for being tough.

We should not be punished for making our character powerful. If anything should happen, they should lower the honor gain from dryad bombers.

Or maybe prorate the honor win based on dryad blessings received. For ex: x1 dryad = +200 honor gain, x2 dryad = +150 honor gain, x3 dryad = +100 honor gain
          i not saying to penalize a player that is tough I can hold my own against my lvl. issues is that I am 72 and have to fight a lvl 80 they have advantages that the 72 dont have do to just there lvl. what i would like to see is fair for all and fighting someone 8 lvls higher at any point in bg is not fair. maybe change the lvl grouping so that everyone within 5 lvls not huge but better than 8 make the high lvl players fight not just throw in lower lvls so they can clean them up no fun in that. again not complaining just makeing a point/suggestion. I will still go to bg everychance i can sometimes I can kick *** sometimes i get mine handed to me

Comment

Originally posted by mrevilmojo View Post
            i not saying to penalize a player that is tough I can hold my own against my lvl. issues is that I am 72 and have to fight a lvl 80 they have advantages that the 72 dont have do to just there lvl. what i would like to see is fair for all and fighting someone 8 lvls higher at any point in bg is not fair. maybe change the lvl grouping so that everyone within 5 lvls not huge but better than 8 make the high lvl players fight not just throw in lower lvls so they can clean them up no fun in that. again not complaining just makeing a point/suggestion. I will still go to bg everychance i can sometimes I can kick *** sometimes i get mine handed to me
            I am not trying to fight here Just keep in mind there are rarely any lv 80 players in bg, it does not make any sense to just have 3 players in the same bg all the time. It will bore the **** out of me. I was only suggesting they prorate the dryad blessing honor win. It is just absurd to fight over and over to win 400+ honor, just to lose -400 from one dryad bomber

Comment

Originally posted by LAO998 View Post

I SIGN EVERY WORD OF THIS POST!

It's easy to manipulate with BR, BR matching in BG doesnt make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mrevilmojo View Post
                good info to know there. I think that they should do bg by br not lvl that would give players a fighting chance at least instead of the luck on wicch one they enter
                I agree it should be done by BR.

Now Zebq is running around 235,000 BR and the 2nd placed player in EU servers is around 181,000. So to allow the top player to participate in the BG, then a BR bracket of about 75k is going to be needed.

So we only have 4 brackets. 0-75k, 76-150, 150-225 and 225 +

Oh hang on that won't work will it. Zebq will still only be in BG alone. Maybe a BR bracket of 100k will work.
                0-100k, 100-200 and 200-300. Oh dang it, Zebq is STILL in his own BG.

Well we will have to make it 150,000 brackets then 0-`150k and 150k+. NOW THAT ONE WOULD WORK FOR EVERYONE.

Now can you all see why BR based brackets will never work??

Comment

Learn how not to level fast and get your BR up before you hit high level.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X