Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kabam S13 West - Merger support thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam S13 West - Merger support thread

Hello all,

As per the recommendation of EsmeWeatherwax and TheGuardingDark, this is a support thread to show the G.Ms that Kabam S13/11 wants/needs a merger.

S13/11 has been losing players at a substantial rate, having only 80 or so players online for any given world boss, the most active guilds only able to scrape together around 20 online members at any given time, and just an all around stagnation of the server due to a diminishing player base.

For S13/11 players: Please post your support and your in game name, and hopefully with enough support we can make a merger happen.

For non S13/11 players, I ask that you refrain from posting such that this post remains open for S13/11 only members.

Thanks again to EsmeWeatherwas and TheGuardingDark for the recommendation,

-smexyD-

edit: For the forum mods: The ticket for this is case #88429
    edit2: changed from S13 to S13/11
    Last edited by Mr.Mr; 04-21-2014, 11:59 AM.

i think a lot of kabam servers do

there are a few gems with a lot of actives, mainly euro and oceanic servers

but the us west and east are so dead, because kabam keeps opening them
    and people go to the enw server try be the top player then quit

they need to merge a lot of the servers, my current has probably about 100-150 active
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I'm from S11/S13, and yes, we definitely need a merge. We're losing players at every level - two of our top 8 have been inactive for almost 3 weeks, 3 more have quitting dates penciled in on their calendar, and everyone else's waning interest is obvious. I want to keep playing, but with the server's trajectory, it's hard for anyone to invest too much in that future.

I think a merge is perfect - new competition, new party members, deeper talent pool, and more room to get MP stuff done with a larger player base. I really think everyone on the server would love to see this happen, and given that we're relatively small compared to the servers we'd likely merge with, I doubt anyone would object on either end.

Please, please, please save our game and give us a merge.

Comment

I am originally from S11, and yes we desperately need a merger. The number of active players is lower now then when we got our last merger with S13. The level of talented toons in the game continues to drop every week, in the last month we have lost nearly a quarter of our upper leveled players, and we usually field fewer than 20 members for a GB. With more and more leaving the game, it is hard to justify the $$ for recharges, fearing the server is dying. I believe a merger is exactly what is needed to bring in fresh blood and renew interest, and bring a healthy competitive spirit back to the game.

Save the servers, give us a merger

Comment

In support of merge

I'm in support of a merge too..

Comment

Evolution needs help.

Please R2!
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Showing my support for a merger... We all need this; as a player on Kabam 13, I can honestly say it's really really bad over here. Being as how we're short on archers to begin with, the fact that many of those who have left recently are archers only makes it worse. It would be a huge benefit for everybody if there were another merger... Please.

-AngelFox, 65 archer, Kabam13
              Last edited by LittleFox77; 04-21-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                Evolution needs help.

Please R2!
                You really are a pest.
                -Non Evo member.

Support for the merger. One with abundant archers unlike the pest ^!

Comment

I'd support a merge, being a paid player for VIP each month at least it would add some new people. Games a game might as well have more players and fun.
                  Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to thier level and then beat you with experience. Narcolepsy and Cataplexy, try staying awake when your brain never rests......

Comment

I think a merge would be helpful as well. . . gotta keep the interest for those on there.

Comment

The server has been dwindling for awhile now but more so lately has it begun to show signs of becoming a "ghost server." Active non cashers are leaving fast while cashers are walking away tired of the continued cost of getting nowhere or have simply reached their endgame. Out of curiosity you should ping the server to see how many active players there are wait scratch that how many active IPs there are.

The game needs many players to stay fun. For old servers the only way to achieve this is through mergers.

More players = more fun = happier players = more money for y'all. Everyone wins.

~Xerion
                      Kabam US West S11
                      L79 Archer

I fully support a merger.

Comment

I am in support of a merge - too many people leaving right now need some new blood.

Comment

Originally posted by powerfight5 View Post
                          You really are a pest.
                          -Non Evo member.

Support for the merger. One with abundant archers unlike the pest ^!
                          I still don't understand why Devo is so sour towards me .

Yes, our server is dying/dead.
                          Being an archer on that server has too many responsibilities. Everyone expects the few that are active/strong to help everyone.
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

I support this, we need a merge!
                            More active players=more fun, and the server is in the verge of becoming a ghost town.

Comment

I support the merger also.

Comment

Working...
                              X