New cw info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In point 4 states:
    The Top 100 players will be divided into two groups according to their Battle Rating Rankings
    A player that ranked 3rd in the Preliminaries but has 17th biggest br will be moved to the lower "Warriors Hall"?
    Will a player that ranked 99 in the Preliminairies but has the 2nd biggest br be moved to the higher "Warlords Hall"?

Is the ranking considering the positon on the preliminairies or the br of all 100 players only?
    If that's the case what br will count? Base br, buffed br in the begining of the Preliminaries or buffed br in the last fight of the Preliminaires?
    Last edited by JBirdie; 04-23-2014, 01:24 AM.

JBird
    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
      In point 4 states:
      The Top 100 players will be divided into two groups according to their Battle Rating Rankings
      A player that ranked 3rd in the Preliminaries but has 17th biggest br will be moved to the lower "Warriors Hall"?
      Will a player that ranked 99 in the Preliminairies but has the 2nd biggest br be moved to the higher "Warlords Hall"?

Is the ranking considering the positon on the preliminairies or the br of all 100 players only?
      If that's the case what br will count? Base br, buffed br in the begining of the Preliminaries or buffed br in the last fight of the Preliminaires?
      first 2 question I can't understand what you are asking

for new CW rule, the following is my guessing

since now all battles in pre with same points (win - 270, lose - 135), the highest 16 points enter 1st bracket(warlord's hall? so hard to remember that name lol), if same point I think will be determined by BR, for example there are 15 people with 3200 pts, fighting for rank 15 and 16, then only the 2 highest BR can enter the 1st bracket, the remaining 13 people will be in 2nd bracket
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        first 2 question I can't understand what you are asking

for new CW rule, the following is my guessing

since now all battles in pre with same points (win - 270, lose - 135), the highest 16 points enter 1st bracket(warlord's hall? so hard to remember that name lol), if same point I think will be determined by BR, for example there are 15 people with 3200 pts, fighting for rank 15 and 16, then only the 2 highest BR can enter the 1st bracket, the remaining 13 people will be in 2nd bracket
        That should be the reasonable way but not clear from the text. The text mentions br rankings not perliminary rankings.
        It leads to believe that after you made it to the finals they'll select the 16 players with highest br of the 100 for the warlord bracket, no matter what position they qualified.

Any Mod can enlight on this?

JBird
        Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
        Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
        One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
          #6....still have no idea what ghost battle is

feel free to quote me, telling me what it is
          Ghost battle is the blue glow while using a "D" rated clothing item. When using a specific skill for each class. Only skills I have seen this on are: Lunatic Fire, Enhanced Delphic Destroyer, and Meteoric Destroyer(I think that's the right mage aoe that causes it).

The grim reaper animation is from Hades skill Devil's Gaze and has nothing to do with ghost battle.
          Last edited by GuildSkillsS372; 04-23-2014, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuildSkillsS372 View Post
            Ghost battle is the blue glow while using a "D" rated clothing item. When using a specific skill for each class. Only skills I have seen this on are: Lunatic Fire, Enhanced Delphic Destroyer, and Meteoric Destroyer(I think that's the right mage aoe that causes it).

The grim reaper animation is from Hades skill Devil's Gaze and has nothing to do with ghost battle.
            for the 100th time, the blue glow is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ghost battle. It's a clothing effect as you said yourself. We won't know what ghost battle is till after the classwars.

Comment

Try turning off Ghost Battle. And using the appropriate skill. Last time I did that the glow did not appear.

Comment

Working...
              X