Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make 80 weapon before or after CW?

Hi all.

Faced with a bit of a conundrum. I have the stones now to make the 80 weapon, but I'm not sure if I should make it now with CW so close or wait? I have enough gold stashed currently to enchant it at least half I believe, though I'm not positive how much is in my mailbox cause some of the 12 pages are recharge rather than WB gold.

The main difficulty I see is in refining, where I only have slightly under 80 refining stones, so unless I'm extremely lucky, I can't refine it very much for stats.

Opinions on this? Would the positive of making it outweigh the negatives of potentially low refined stats?

-Reylinna
    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

You need to enchant it to around +28 for it to have slightly more stats than the 70L(45m gold), base...refines will be the big problem though

Comment

i think u should remain with 70 leg until u fully enchant 80 weapon since it adds +10 rage alone plus refining is hard with lvl 4 refinement is kinda hard to get with the balen amount increased , just dont need to worry aboutt this CW , there is always nxt month

Comment

Yes. You can still stay with your level seventy(70) sets. Maybe before the next class wars comes next month, you'll be able to fight as a knight since you'll have your 80 sets by then. Keep up the good work Reylinna

Comment

Ty. =)

And I'm not super concerned about enchanting this one, should be able to get it pretty close to done before CW, its the refining that has me worried. So I think I'll just make it right after CW =)

Comment

I would go ahead and make it now if you can enchant it up enough to break even on stats. If the stats come out even not really a point to waiting.

Comment

Wouldn't that potentially be sacrificing the other stats from refining for patk tho? Even if I could full enchant it? The stats on the 80 sword are 9s and 10s at the moment. Hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
                Ty. =)

And I'm not super concerned about enchanting this one, should be able to get it pretty close to done before CW, its the refining that has me worried. So I think I'll just make it right after CW =)
                Class Wars Will come up on the 24th of April 2014. If you are able to max enchant your 80 set, it will be wise to keep them on. If you can't max enchant them, you should stick with the level 70 sets, after all Class Wars will happen again Next Month.
                But I still do not know how you guys get your sets so fast, though I have not yet or I'm not even half way to having my 80 set. and the last boss for Nirvana is very tough.
                Can you please give me an advice on how you get it that fast?

Comment

You can make 80 set one at a time. The weapon gives the +10 rage boost, so you make it first.

As for Nirvana NM, some days I swear they feed it the roid stash and it takes many times to beat it. The archer/mage are critical once the last boss respawns, because the archer need to keep it under DF all the time and the mages gotta keep health up for that 100k hit. Once you get the timing down its not as hard as long as your tanks have a safe amount of hp to survive that hit.

Comment

What I do know is this, things will get tougher and tougher with development The Nirvana Last Boss is that tough. since I'm a mage, I always like to go for Iris to do the healing. But it took me and my crew hard time to kill that boss. I have not tried Nightmare yet, but I bet we might not win

Comment

How big is your group? We been runnin NM since it came out. Have issues once in awhile, but haven't had to give up except once. Need the right amount of dps for last boss though because its like uldra in LL in that it will buff to 1000% if you don't kill it fast enough. The buff on the respawn is only 20% but it will also get the 1000% if you don't kill it in time. So tis a balance between heals/dps. My team runs it two mages, knight and arch, all over 130k BR

Comment

nvm .
                        Last edited by Hot Shot; 04-21-2014, 03:26 PM. Reason: off topic
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Been running NM since the start. Got my first piece of 80 gear. It won't be fully enchanted for CW but it will be at a point where it will not have affected my BR at least..
                          FinalHC
                          Kabam - S39/S6
                          (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

last boss is all about timing for mage/tank.

i run 2 archers (120k/110k br with gaias). keep df and is up at all times and sylphing for extra damage.
                            140k mage with iris
                            120k warrior tanking also with iris. mage and warrior coordinate heals. warrior should have heal rune to pop right after 100k hit if needed

we run pretty smoothly and averaging 27 minute runs now.

Comment

so technicly speaking there are 3 healers on the group ( with iris i mean ofcourse) that should be good strategy and pretty impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X