lv 70 gear advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv 70 gear advice

guys need advice. on CW day i should be around 20 loids away from having enough to make 4th lv 70 piece, out of who 3 are legended and fully enchanted. it is worth if i get the luck, to buy a 20 loids pack from market and finish lv 70 gear before CW?

depends what you have now, if you have 60 set, you can wait those 2 days.
    I mean 20 loids away, believe that 70 set aint gonna make much difference imo if you have 60 set already.

Balens could be spend much better i think too

if you have 50 set or 55 set, you might consider it, you got enough legend stones to make it legend? and you have plenty of money to enchant it?

Comment

changing 3 pieces of gear 60 with 70 around, i get 5k more br

Comment

+depend on what your current BR compared to others. If you are on the borderline (look at last cw rank+current cross server strength), 70 gears might be an option, otherwise just stick with 60 set.
        Last edited by ball0n; 04-22-2014, 03:44 PM.
        Server: East Coast Server 300+
        Class: Mage
        Level: 70+
        Battle Rating: 90+k
        Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

If your 70 set has better stats ( green ones) you should do with it.
          Last edited by Ivopinto; 04-22-2014, 04:11 PM.

Comment

depends on if you need anything from the glory shop. if it was me and i got all the mounts they offer in the shop already, i would of just take a hit on my gems with the gems events and get some extra whip instead. that would basically makes up for what you can get for making to the finals anyways.

Comment

first i have never brought any mount from glory shop)), since never made top 100. with the 70 set ill get easly past 120k br. only mounts i have from there its the piggy and yeti and those gotten for free from events. also since i dont rehcarge balens and the bound ones are the only one i use, its hard to use balens whenever i want)

Comment

[EDIT]: Forgot about your time zone. My answer is viable only if you play on EU servers.

It may increase your chance to qualify for CW, but at that BR it's still a gamble. You may meet 2-3 140-150k players in the end and those 5kish extra BR pts wouldn't change much.

Were I you, I would've found some better ways to spend my balens.
                Last edited by Caballero1321; 04-23-2014, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                  first i have never brought any mount from glory shop)), since never made top 100. with the 70 set ill get easly past 120k br. only mounts i have from there its the piggy and yeti and those gotten for free from events. also since i dont rehcarge balens and the bound ones are the only one i use, its hard to use balens whenever i want)
                  what!? 100K+ player nvr qualified? what's your timezone O_O

in oceanic server with 100K+ you have a big chance to enter TOP 100...
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    what!? 100K+ player nvr qualified? what's your timezone O_O

in oceanic server with 100K+ you have a big chance to enter TOP 100...
                    Many 120-130k players don't qualify in Europe servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      Many 120-130k players don't qualify in Europe servers.
                      O_O...(seeing my rank and my BR)
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

i play on kabam US West. lol i have evan players 140k+ on server who dont get in top 100 every CW, soooooo . hehe. anyway i always lose last 2/3 fights because of time out and maybe 2/3k lower hp or because i meet some guy whos orange apollo 1 hit obliterate me after he wakes up

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          [EDIT]: Forgot about your time zone. My answer is viable only if you play on EU servers.

It may increase your chance to qualify for CW, but at that BR it's still a gamble. You may meet 2-3 140-150k players in the end and those 5kish extra BR pts wouldn't change much.

Were I you, I would've found some better ways to spend my balens.
                          at my high nr of 400 bound balens, i have so many things to spend em on that my list will not get past 10 points)

Comment

Working...
                          X