how about a language software so we all understand each other

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about a language software so we all understand each other

how about a idea of a translator dont know how many servers agree with this feels like there is a language barrier for servers people not understand each other i reckon have a big impact on game getting everyone understanding each other

Originally posted by R260841837 View Post
    how about a idea of a translator dont know how many servers agree with this feels like there is a language barrier for servers people not understand each other i reckon have a big impact on game getting everyone understanding each other
    I think everyone tease force as means of communication, if you want to talk with fellow, you should use googletranslate. You really stupid silly to stay.

The above sentence was translated using google. You understand it? This is a really bad suggestion.

Comment

It's useless unless you play on Chinese servers.

Hola.
      Everything is to blame...
      On R2Games

Comment

They cant fix a damn bug and you want them to implement a software translator, that would be impossible for them o_@
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

It's called education. You want to remove the language barrier? pick up a book and learn a new language.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Engrish!!!!!!!
            R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
            Class : Archer
            Guild : •OneŽ•
            LvL : 80
            Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
            BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Ingrish!!!!!!!!!
              IGN:•BrokenRose•
              Class:Archer
              Guild:•Onež•

Comment