+ Suggestions +

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + Suggestions +

Here, I will post suggestions that I have found bumped down into the suggestions board, ideas taken from the Chinese servers, commonly wanted suggestions, and my own.

Suggestions, in no particular categorized order:
    - Reduce the inventory opening price, it is ridiculous. Ever since the voucher system was removed in place of bound balens, the prices of inventory opening were not adjusted. The prices should be cut, or better yet, make opening our inventory slots cost gold or daru, maybe even kyanite.

- Let vip cards be sold for balens. This is useful for those who save up bound balens, or complete the free balens offers, like myself.

- Remove the resistance system! It is just another imbalance put into the game, and before the resistance system, the base resistances of the sylphs were higher, they were actually reduced for the resistance system.

- If a player is a VIP, it would be cool if they could turn off the exp boost granted with VIP rank, this is helpful for slow levelers.
    Last edited by DarthXeon; 04-29-2014, 02:48 PM. Reason: Editing format, suggestions, etc...
    R2Games - Extreme Slow Leveling Knight, Operation Avoid EXP.

Complete free balens offers with sandboxie so the download offers do not give you malware. I do surveys aswell, along with email sign up offers, just make sure to use a secondary email so you don't get spammed.

Originally posted by DarthXeon View Post
    I will bump this thread once every day,
    No, please. Because of this:

Originally posted by R2CS_Aeolus View Post
    Rules specifically related to forum use are as follows:

[snip]
    5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.
    [snip]
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      No, please. Because of this:
      Did not know this rule, will remove from the post. Apologies. - Removed
      Last edited by DarthXeon; 04-29-2014, 10:54 AM.

Complete free balens offers with sandboxie so the download offers do not give you malware. I do surveys aswell, along with email sign up offers, just make sure to use a secondary email so you don't get spammed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthXeon View Post
        Here, I will post suggestions that I have found bumped down into the suggestions board, ideas taken from the Chinese servers, commonly wanted suggestions, and my own.

Suggestions, in no particular categorized order:
        - Reduce the inventory opening price, it is ridiculous. Ever since the voucher system was removed in place of bound balens, the prices of inventory opening were not adjusted. The prices should be cut, or better yet, make opening our inventory slots cost gold or daru, maybe even kyanite.

- Let vip cards be sold for balens. This is useful for those who save up bound balens, or complete the free balens offers, like myself.

- Remove the resistance system! It is just another imbalance put into the game, and before the resistance system, the base resistances of the sylphs were higher, they were actually reduced for the resistance system.

- More Coming Soon
        1)= Yes, I do understand what has happened with the Voucer system being set aside to bound balens. That's why I also suggest that the Bound Balens Should be fixed into th farm tree the way it was for vouchers.
        2)= I would rather suggest the farm tree give bound balens or the daily devotion give balens.
        3)= The Resistance system has helped alot in Wartune inclduing world boss. Gaia is the strongest hitting sylph in Wartune, with these resistances now set into play, they can now control how Gaia hits your character, the same also applies to other sylphs. Alot of people(Hard Cashers) have now been able to survive the ultimate blast from the world boss. How do you think they did it? Via The Resistances. The survival never happened not untill Resistances came in, so I am okay with them being with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          1)= Yes, I do understand what has happened with the Voucer system being set aside to bound balens. That's why I also suggest that the Bound Balens Should be fixed into th farm tree the way it was for vouchers.
          2)= I would rather suggest the farm tree give bound balens or the daily devotion give balens.
          3)= The Resistance system has helped alot in Wartune inclduing world boss. Gaia is the strongest hitting sylph in Wartune, with these resistances now set into play, they can now control how Gaia hits your character, the same also applies to other sylphs. Alot of people(Hard Cashers) have now been able to survive the ultimate blast from the world boss. How do you think they did it? Via The Resistances. The survival never happened not untill Resistances came in, so I am okay with them being with the game.
          I agree with 1 and 2, however, the resistance system gives cashers more advantages over non cashers. Also, your response to #2 about the VIP cards does not seem relevant, as they are still not sold for balens. I agree with #2 as well though.

Comment

Working...
          X