bg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bg

ok someone explain this to me. in bg today I fight a player with a iris pet. they was a archer as soon as fight started i lost 3 skills and the was stunned while in pet formation. not once but 3 times i fought this person and same all three times. am I missing something here or is that screwed up

The losing three skills is done by the opponent's Amnesia rune. You'll be stunned for 3 rounds if the Holy Seal level of your opponent is quite a bit higher than your own.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i suspect the stun was the passive of the iris delphic
      IGN- Sylph
      Proficient City s165
      Lvl 80
      light casher
      123k br
      28k br purple 1 star gaia
      crit/block build
      guild:Majapahit
      sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        The losing three skills is done by the opponent's Amnesia rune. You'll be stunned for 3 rounds if the Holy Seal level of your opponent is quite a bit higher than your own.
        amnesia normally takes out all your skills if i am correct the pet gia has a skill to take out 3 but then again maybe i am wrong. as far as stun i understand the hs but when your in pet formation there is not even a option to stun someone that is what got me confused

Comment

Originally posted by mrevilmojo View Post
          amnesia normally takes out all your skills if i am correct
          Only at level 10: http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Runes#Amnesia_Rune
          Iris' Acheron Wave does have a change to 'bind a target for a round', but that's not three rounds. Could it have been (s)he double hitted with HS and Awakening?
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

esme he never said stunned for 3 rounds
            IGN- Sylph
            Proficient City s165
            Lvl 80
            light casher
            123k br
            28k br purple 1 star gaia
            crit/block build
            guild:Majapahit
            sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
              esme he never said stunned for 3 rounds
              So indeed. My bad :P Well that clears that up then. ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X