op mage and changes for knight and archer plz post ur thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• op mage and changes for knight and archer plz post ur thoughts

i think u should add a shield and 1h weps for knight for added def if they want or use the 2h in game now also a mage has 5100 att i a knight have 5200 att the mage has 3000 pdef i have 3500 mdef the mage hits me for 2k crits and more i hit the mage for 1k max wats up with that u all need to fix this also archers crit with there super for 7k to 13k lol no one can with stand that and i have 5000 pdef
    Last edited by usnsbaby; 09-19-2012, 06:54 PM.

I thought knights already had shields.....
    (S6)Wisteria889
    Class: Mage
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Level:70+
    Plane:Eidolon
    Honor:Viceroy
    Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
    Proud player since 2011
    ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

He wants them to have an equipment shield. But as I tell everyone.

I'll quote myself.

"Tell me more about how you are 50+. Tell me more about how a TANK is supposed to be top damage in game"

Comment

Originally posted by zhadowwulff View Post
        He wants them to have an equipment shield. But as I tell everyone.

I'll quote myself.

"Tell me more about how you are 50+. Tell me more about how a TANK is supposed to be top damage in game"
        ill requote myself.. Tell me more about why we have a tank class in this game..... where is one needed? or required? I cant find it...

Comment

That first sentence sums it all up. Knights hit for less dmg then any other class in the game even though stats are better. There is something wrong with the calculations on how damage is done. As if physical attack is calculated differently then magic damage. Same level mage as me crits me for 2000 dmg with his flamethrower, My slasher move, which is PHYSICAL DAMAGE and mages are supposed to be weak vs attacks, I cant even crit him for over 1000. My attack is 4200 and mdef is 3000. His magic attack was 4000 andhis PDEF was 2700. So I had way better stats then him in every way, but he could out damage me by leaps and bounds. DEVELOPERS YOU F`ED UP BIG TIME FIX YOUR ****.

Plus for PVP Mages in arena gear can open up with devistating aoe due to the 30 minimum rage. Knights aoe cost 50 rage and does laughable damage.

For those that dont think Archers and Mages are OP, why is it that they dominate everything in the game. They are the farthest in crypts, They hold all the top spots in the arena, and always dominate the world bosses. Both of these classes can pump out way more dps then a knight can dream of and can do massive amounts of damage to multiple targets for very little rage cost.

I dont know what you developers were thinking, and i beleive i read a post where you stated the classes are balanced. If you truly think and beleive that then the developers of this game are highly retarded.

Comment

maybe the mage you attack has a lvl 35 arena set..

..when i was at lvl 20s .. i owned knights but now im on lvl 40s

its a 50/50 chance now

that 2nd skill that hits lowest hp is busted when it crits :/

Server: S3 WORG LAIR
            IGN: LordFireMage
            LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
              ill requote myself.. Tell me more about why we have a tank class in this game..... where is one needed? or required? I cant find it...
              And I will re-quote myself also.

Tell me more about you being lvl 80 and knowing end game content. Also let me add. Tell me more about how the chinese, who actually made the game, must be retarded because the Knight became really OP 50+

lol kids will be kids.

Comment

well if u get shield i want a quiver with a speed bonus and damage bonus and crt bonus. and the mages want an orb with Int bonus, heal bonus and crit bonus, and Hp bonus. sounds fair to me.... lets get the knight a sheild...

whats next mage wanting pants because he doesnt like his dress?? Okay lets add some attack on that also

Mystic2
                Immortals
                S1
                Cambrooke

S103
                Guild: Beast
                Class Mage
                Might Rank #2
                VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
                  well if u get shield i want a quiver with a speed bonus and damage bonus and crt bonus. and the mages want an orb with Int bonus, heal bonus and crit bonus, and Hp bonus. sounds fair to me.... lets get the knight a sheild...

whats next mage wanting pants because he doesnt like his dress?? Okay lets add some attack on that also

Mystic2
                  Immortals
                  S1
                  I want a banana hammock for my knight. I want Patk, Power, Intellect, Endurance, PDef, MDef, HP, Crit, Block

Comment

Originally posted by zhadowwulff View Post
                    And I will re-quote myself also.

Tell me more about you being lvl 80 and knowing end game content. Also let me add. Tell me more about how the chinese, who actually made the game, must be retarded because the Knight became really OP 50+

lol kids will be kids.
                    If knight dont get even until level 50, then why does it take so long? A player who plays a knight will be very discouraged from playing this game for that long. In case you havent noticed, many are already discouraged. Many will quit before 50, even before 40 or 30, and either re roll an archer or mage, or they just wont play. Is this really a good thing? To put up with the ** for 50 levels? Do you really think so? I wont give up yet, but Im sure many will or already have. How many players and potential customers has R2 lost from this. Think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                      If knight dont get even until level 50, then why does it take so long? A player who plays a knight will be very discouraged from playing this game for that long. In case you havent noticed, many are already discouraged. Many will quit before 50, even before 40 or 30, and either re roll an archer or mage, or they just wont play. Is this really a good thing? To put up with the ** for 50 levels? Do you really think so? I wont give up yet, but Im sure many will or already have. How many players and potential customers has R2 lost from this. Think about that.
                      Why do YOU think its hard for the first 50 levels?

Because knights SHINE late game, they get REALLY good.

I'm sorry you want everything handed to you on a silver plate, but unless you dish out the money for it, your not going to get it.

English version hasnt even been out a month and yet you think you know the game inside and out.

Comment

I think it is funny how all the mages and Archers in this game think that Knights dont have a reason to ***** about anything. I mean it is actually hilarious. Right now it is Archers and mages. Only top WB killers that are knights in this game are Balen spammers and some of them quit. I am unbelievably frustrated as to how weak our defenses are against the other 2 classes. When an Archer and a Mage out tank you when you are a tank class, that is utter ** and every knight in this game will tell you the same. Archers and mages dont have a problem with the knights being the way they are because they loving owning them in all PvP events. So unless you play a knight and are telling me that you think the class is fine I will shut up. Our shield is hands down the most laughable skill in the game. I can pop my shield and have it down the next turn. The level increase is 500 more damage then the last which is again laughable. I have never seen such a **** poor balancing in any game before. All I can say is wow just wow. Dont even get me started with the Matching systems in this game. Makes me want to kick puppies >.< And I love puppies!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusReign View Post
                          I think it is funny how all the mages and Archers in this game think that Knights dont have a reason to ***** about anything. I mean it is actually hilarious. Right now it is Archers and mages. Only top WB killers that are knights in this game are Balen spammers and some of them quit. I am unbelievably frustrated as to how weak our defenses are against the other 2 classes. When an Archer and a Mage out tank you when you are a tank class, that is utter ** and every knight in this game will tell you the same. Archers and mages dont have a problem with the knights being the way they are because they loving owning them in all PvP events. So unless you play a knight and are telling me that you think the class is fine I will shut up. Our shield is hands down the most laughable skill in the game. I can pop my shield and have it down the next turn. The level increase is 500 more damage then the last which is again laughable. I have never seen such a **** poor balancing in any game before. All I can say is wow just wow. Dont even get me started with the Matching systems in this game. Makes me want to kick puppies >.< And I love puppies!

Most of those tank ärchers and mages" dont do ideal damage for their level thus making them weaker IMO they are a DPS class trying to play tank. which works actually because this game enables you to customize ur toon in such manners.

You knight/tanks just hang in there... u arent supposed to do so much damage. I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 50 gear or 55 pvp gear tides will be turning

Mystic2
                          Immortals
                          S1

Astralking
                          Cambrooke

S103
                          Guild: Beast
                          Class Mage
                          Might Rank #2
                          VIP 8

Comment

+1 markus also knight here.. i feel the same way.. its just the way it is.. something has to be broken in every game.
                            Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                            IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                            Lvl: 76
                            Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                            Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                            IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                            LvL: 40

Comment

Learn before whining..reach max level before complaining..geeze..
                              IGN : AwakenedOne
                              Class : Knight
                              Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                              Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Working...
                              X