Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

op mage and changes for knight and archer plz post ur thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a 87 scion knight i dont get to fight rangers much but i dont really have any problem with them when i do. As far as mages go as a knight its pretty much 50/50 agaist them for me even ones who are Eidolon. Basically a mage can kill me in about 2/3 hits if i cant get near them but if i stun them i win they die in secs but thats just my experience against rangers and mages
    " All who cross my path shall be wreathed in chaos and bear witness to the Madness Within me" -Bashira

Comment

Originally posted by kymehp View Post
      I'm a 87 scion knight i dont get to fight rangers much but i dont really have any problem with them when i do. As far as mages go as a knight its pretty much 50/50 agaist them for me even ones who are Eidolon. Basically a mage can kill me in about 2/3 hits if i cant get near them but if i stun them i win they die in secs but thats just my experience against rangers and mages

Dude... we are talking about Wartune.....
      Cambrooke

S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
        You knight/tanks just hang in there... u arent supposed to do so much damage. I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 50 gear or 55 pvp gear tides will be turning
        You have ... a feeling?

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 40 gear or 45 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 50 gear or 55 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 60 gear or 65 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 70 gear or 75 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 80 gear or 85 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling you are full of ****. You... dont play a knight... You have no idea. Your opinion = zero

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
          You have ... a feeling?

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 40 gear or 45 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 50 gear or 55 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 60 gear or 65 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 70 gear or 75 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 80 gear or 85 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling you are full of ****. You... dont play a knight... You have no idea. Your opinion = zero

welll.... dont ask the Opinion of an Archer then.
          Cambrooke

S103
          Guild: Beast
          Class Mage
          Might Rank #2
          VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by usnsbaby View Post
            a mage has 5100 att i a knight have 5200 att the mage has 3000 pdef i have 3500 mdef the mage hits me for 2k crits and more i hit the mage for 1k max wats up with that u all need to fix this also archers crit with there super for 7k to 13k lol no one can with stand that and i have 5000 pdef
            well...honestly i would say your data is not enough to prove anything.
            please consider to check:

-characters level (both of you and that mage)
            -gears bonuses (both of you and that mage)
            -astrals effects (both of you and that mage)
            -what skills did you and that mage use during the fight? skills level? dmg bonus of those skills?

come back here with more accurate data and i will help to figure out why he/she out damaged you
            Last edited by lcostanza; 09-20-2012, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X