My 83 cents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 83 cents

1. As more and more people hit level 40+ they start farming the wilds for daru pearls to upgrade their level 40 units (angels or knights). This has lead to a disappearance of wild monsters. So I would suggest doubling both the number of wild monsters and their respective respawn times, so it doesn't take hours to find monsters to kill in the wilds.

2a. This may be different on other servers, but during the world boss fights on server 1 there is no way to earn top damage placements without spending hundreds of dollars real money for gear. The same rich people are always at the top. So I would suggest multiple simultaneous world bosses with a maximum number of people against each one, say like 50 per boss. This way others at least have a fighting chance.

2b. Also on server 1 the world boss events are slotted for an hour, but the boss rarely survives longer than 15 minutes. I'd like to see it revive after an X minute dormant period with full life, or give them 3X more hp, to give more people a chance to earn some cash. As it is, if your just a few minutes late you have no chance to earn decent money as the boss dies too fast.

3. The match system in the arena is completely broken. Today for instance my team sat for over 30 seconds between almost every fight on the match screen, only to be paired against the same team we had just fought. We spent 30 minutes of our measly 58 minute arena time waiting on your match system. And we kept getting matched to the same team that was completely out of our league, more than 30 times. I have a couple solutions for these issues:

3a. Make the match system more simple so that your team is paired to the very next team to hit the ready button, no matter the levels.

3b. Add a cooldown period of 5 minutes to the team you just fought, so you have a chance to fight more of the other teams in the arena.

3c. Create several tiered sets of NPC arena teams, that can be fought by any number of live teams at the same time. A team would be shunted to an NPC team if the match system takes more than 5 seconds to find a live team to pair them with.

4. I am very disappointed that you couldn't come up with new art for the lvl 45 arena sets. there are so many people that would spit out a thousand ideas a day for new looks, but just changing the colors is very lazy. You didn't even change the color of the staff at all. I personally was hoping for a sinister black and red mage number with a high collar and some mesh for the ladies, complete with articulated spider leg wings and a staff being orbited by shadowy demon faces or fiery little bats or tiny elemental spirits that might actually move a bit. But that's just me

5. Is the way you make people buy vip. It would be so much easier to just make VIP cost balens. I don't have a credit card or pay pal account so I can't become a VIP member. I can buy ultimate game cards though with cash for balens. I would be VIP if I could just buy it with balens and you wouldn't have to manage 2 different payment systems.

i spent only like 15 USD on the game.... where do u come up with hunderds of dollars to be in the top for WB?
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
      i spent only like 15 USD on the game.... where do u come up with hunderds of dollars to be in the top for WB?
      Your an archer you dont count.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
        Your an archer you dont count.

and u are prolly a knight that is NOT supposed to do HIGH damage, but TANK. you dont count either :P
        Cambrooke

S103
        Class Mage
        Might Rank #2
        VIP 8

Comment

Randomized Arena Teams would help with this 1 knight, 1 mage, 1 archer click join and get auto placed...

Comment

Originally posted by R22966038 View Post
            1. As more and more people hit level 40+ they start farming the wilds for daru pearls to upgrade their level 40 units (angels or knights). This has lead to a disappearance of wild monsters. So I would suggest doubling both the number of wild monsters and their respective respawn times, so it doesn't take hours to find monsters to kill in the wilds.

2a. This may be different on other servers, but during the world boss fights on server 1 there is no way to earn top damage placements without spending hundreds of dollars real money for gear. The same rich people are always at the top. So I would suggest multiple simultaneous world bosses with a maximum number of people against each one, say like 50 per boss. This way others at least have a fighting chance.

2b. Also on server 1 the world boss events are slotted for an hour, but the boss rarely survives longer than 15 minutes. I'd like to see it revive after an X minute dormant period with full life, or give them 3X more hp, to give more people a chance to earn some cash. As it is, if your just a few minutes late you have no chance to earn decent money as the boss dies too fast.

3. The match system in the arena is completely broken. Today for instance my team sat for over 30 seconds between almost every fight on the match screen, only to be paired against the same team we had just fought. We spent 30 minutes of our measly 58 minute arena time waiting on your match system. And we kept getting matched to the same team that was completely out of our league, more than 30 times. I have a couple solutions for these issues:

3a. Make the match system more simple so that your team is paired to the very next team to hit the ready button, no matter the levels.

3b. Add a cooldown period of 5 minutes to the team you just fought, so you have a chance to fight more of the other teams in the arena.

3c. Create several tiered sets of NPC arena teams, that can be fought by any number of live teams at the same time. A team would be shunted to an NPC team if the match system takes more than 5 seconds to find a live team to pair them with.

4. I am very disappointed that you couldn't come up with new art for the lvl 45 arena sets. there are so many people that would spit out a thousand ideas a day for new looks, but just changing the colors is very lazy. You didn't even change the color of the staff at all. I personally was hoping for a sinister black and red mage number with a high collar and some mesh for the ladies, complete with articulated spider leg wings and a staff being orbited by shadowy demon faces or fiery little bats or tiny elemental spirits that might actually move a bit. But that's just me

5. Is the way you make people buy vip. It would be so much easier to just make VIP cost balens. I don't have a credit card or pay pal account so I can't become a VIP member. I can buy ultimate game cards though with cash for balens. I would be VIP if I could just buy it with balens and you wouldn't have to manage 2 different payment systems.
            #4 . R2 games didn't produce the game. they own the rights to let us use it through copyrights
            #1, find one mob. take off all your gear an astrals- then sacrifice your troops over and over. gives nice daru being defeated- or level up your farm and plant for daru. also. try teleporting to a map that doesn't have high levels?-always a option
            Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
            Randomized Arena Teams would help with this 1 knight, 1 mage, 1 archer click join and get auto placed...
            a Button to OPT in or out of that would be ok. but not everyone wants to be put around or placed randomly

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
              a Button to OPT in or out of that would be ok. but not everyone wants to be put around or placed randomly
              YES! A BUTTON! (seriously we need a button r2 ) it would make it easier...

Comment

#1, find one mob. take off all your gear an astrals- then sacrifice your troops over and over. gives nice daru being defeated-
                how much daru this method gives.??
                or it just waste of heal pot n gold. thanx
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by R22966038 View Post

You can pay for VIP in any way you do pay your balens. Just click at the button "More payment options" -> this will direct you to the store of r2games. There you can chose your game and what you want to buy (VIP/Balens) and the payment option of your choice

Comment

What we need is a Full Screen mode , and the game shouldn't be Pay to Win , a 13 year old kid who's father gives him 50$-100$ / day (trust me i saw these kind of people).. donates 1 week every day beats players who spend hours playing this game.
                    3v3 battles should be vs players around your level... Example: i am lvl 25 so i can team up with lvl 20-30 players and fight only lvl 20-30 teams. Not 30-50.
                    I saw other games that have PvP Events for normal players and PvP for VIP/ Donator players , this way normal players stand a chance.

Comment

Probably like on my server, where the highest level players always have more sockets in their gear and the highest level gems possible, as well as being VIP, and their astrals are through the roof. The only way to get astrals that high is to either spend a lot of time on them, or to spend a lot of balens to do alchemy in order to get that kind of gold to level them up.
                      Basically this is a "pay to win" game, which means the more money you put into it, the more you get out of it, instead of being the more time you put into it, the more you get out of it. I do not approve, but then again one person not agreeing doesn't exactly make a drastic change either. So eh, oh well.

Comment

OH, and also, I absolutely and COMPLETELY agree with this, 100%.
                        Your entire post made me happy. I'd love for the mage sets to be a little more elemental, since mages are elemental magic users.
                        And as for the arena, I agree and have agreed for since before I read this post. We got matched with 5 separate teams, which we consecutively lost against again and again. We got matched with them all over and over again throughout the ENTIRE arena time. And to be perfectly honest, it disappoints me that this has yet to be fixed, especially since It only helps the players who win. I've been on the winning side of those duels before in the arena, but even then I always feel bad for beating the same team over and over again. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
                          Probably like on my server, where the highest level players always have more sockets in their gear and the highest level gems possible, as well as being VIP, and their astrals are through the roof. The only way to get astrals that high is to either spend a lot of time on them, or to spend a lot of balens to do alchemy in order to get that kind of gold to level them up.
                          Basically this is a "pay to win" game, which means the more money you put into it, the more you get out of it, instead of being the more time you put into it, the more you get out of it. I do not approve, but then again one person not agreeing doesn't exactly make a drastic change either. So eh, oh well.
                          Im just replying to reply :P

Getting those Thru the roof astrals do take a ton of gold. got 2 oranges at lvl 5, bring the thrid orange to lvl 5 tomorow. and got 4 alternate oranges at lvl 4, tons of gold... but never used the alchemy thingy. worthless if u ask me i dont have that kinda USD to be spending.
                          Cambrooke

S103
                          Class Mage
                          Might Rank #2
                          VIP 8

Comment

I have three level 4 purple astrals, but I have yet to get an orange astral of any kind. :/
                            I've put millions into it, but I have yet to get any orange astrals, in fact, most of the purple ones I've gotten are useless to me. I've gotten around 10 purples total, and only 4 of which I can use. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
                              I have three level 4 purple astrals, but I have yet to get an orange astral of any kind. :/
                              I've put millions into it, but I have yet to get any orange astrals, in fact, most of the purple ones I've gotten are useless to me. I've gotten around 10 purples total, and only 4 of which I can use. :/

ouch....

as of 7 minutes ago i have put in 37,544,000 gold into astrals.(reminder ive been playing since release)
                              I have obtained 30 Oranges countless purps. of the 30 oranges... only 4 usefull, patk, crit, crit base % and either a charm, or a def one.

when u do the astral thing... if u odnt reach lvl four sphere by the time u spend 100k refresh browser and do it again.
                              Cambrooke

S103
                              Class Mage
                              Might Rank #2
                              VIP 8

Comment

Working...
                              X