No announcement yet.

My 83 cents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know exactly how much you've put into it? I'm not even sure how much I've put into it, although I can say that I've put millions, I know because I put at least 2-300k into it per day, and I've been doing so since I got the astrals option. :/
    Oh, and I'm also level 40 now, if that tells you anything about how much I've spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
      How do you know exactly how much you've put into it? I'm not even sure how much I've put into it, although I can say that I've put millions, I know because I put at least 2-300k into it per day, and I've been doing so since I got the astrals option. :/
      Oh, and I'm also level 40 now, if that tells you anything about how much I've spent.
      you spent a lot for sure.. i spend... 2-3mil a day some days... depending if i get top three in WB. average 500k a day plundering. ect.. and i have a note book i write down numbers on and that happens to be a number i track. im Very much OCD. it hurts sometimes lol. 37 mil is with the resell of the greens, only keeping blues purps an oranges for XP
      Cambrooke

S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
        and u are prolly a knight that is NOT supposed to do HIGH damage, but TANK. you dont count either :P
        that is correct a tank should be able to survive longer then damage spec and with the survival knights get the same damage as a archer and mage
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

@ziom19
          we have full screen mode. when you're playing, click your adress bar and press f11.
          all f2p game i know are play to win. if there any f2p game that can make you on top of the server without paying, please tell me. any f2p game.

@R22966038
          if you can buy balen, then you can get vip. just like rshiel said.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
            @ziom19
            we have full screen mode. when you're playing, click your adress bar and press f11.
            all f2p game i know are play to win. if there any f2p game that can make you on top of the server without paying, please tell me. any f2p game.

@R22966038
            ALLOW ME to reply to you instead of Ziom :3
            LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, free massive online battle arena game, made by Riot. To actually make it to the top there, you need skill, knowledge, patience, teamwork and sportsmanship.
            Every second, 75 Teemo named squirrels die. May they rest in pieces <3

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
              @ziom19

@R22966038
              thats not true cause i can buy balen with my 25 dollar visa gift card but i cannot become vip cause it is reacurring and you must have the full 95.88 on a credit for it to work
              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
              X