Balance chars!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance chars!

How about giving something to knights that can slow down monsters ? Archers have DeepFreeze, mages got Thunder (even with a % chance its still catchy). Why are archers always on top in Tormented/World Boss and now even in Sky trail ? Not ******* fair at all, i cant pass boss 4 from L2 in Sky trail because i dont have DeepFreeze, i`m not complaining about Tormented nor World boss but this is not fair at all. And no, not anyone can get mire rune.. and yeah, knights are made to receive damage but Sky trail bosses do buff with 1000% so how much hp you need ? Oh wait you need 10 chars into 1. I know this will be a "trash suggestion" as all others because they dont do anything good in this game, nor listening to any suggestions. Some oppinions would be great, even from archers
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Then give Mages a dmg reduction skill that helps the whole party as well! Maybe add the buff restoria gives to bless but increase to 30%?

All classes can't have everything, but knights will get slow reductions later.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      Then give Mages a dmg reduction skill that helps the whole party as well! Maybe add the buff restoria gives to bless but increase to 30%?

All classes can't have everything, but knights will get slow reductions later.
      What dmg reduction have to do with deepfreeze ? I`m lost here. Mages have heal and strong dps not that this matters to the thread i opened, but you my friend have no idea what are you talking about, or what i`m saying.

Comment

Why you dont go refresh market for Mire rune? its the same as Archers DF everybody can own it.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          Why you dont go refresh market for Mire rune? its the same as Archers DF everybody can own it.
          That requires balens and it will take many till it drops, so no thanks.

Comment

You complain about what knights don't have...what about what knights do have.

High Mdef and High Pdef, Heals on block, shields and excellent HP just to name a few. Which all equate to the best defense in the game. Then add in the fact that knights also have the hardest hitting attacks of all classes, and the rage gain that makes the other 2 classes weep

Also as someone said earlier, in a future patch knights do get a DF effect. Which is actually a buff of one of their own attacks, not a seperate attack.

And you think knights have it hard ROFLMAO

As for the 1000% buff of bosses in sky trial, they buff for archers and mages also, it's not just knights that have to deal with it.

Comment

knights are gonna get a slow skill for bosses with 1 cd on upcoming patch with advanced skills , mages are gonna get suck more with advanced skills , may whole wartune population will turn into knights except few

Comment

I`m talking about skills not about pdef/mdef/hp/life/girlfriend/dog/pet whatever, what the hell are you talking about here ? DF is a skill, HP is a stat that you can have as an archer or mage. Stop posting lame stuffs if you have 10 years old, everyone else says this game is unfair to knights from every possible way yet there`s still one or two idiots who say knights have high stats LOL, thats a gain, you can have it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                  knights are gonna get a slow skill for bosses with 1 cd on upcoming patch with advanced skills , mages are gonna get suck more with advanced skills , may whole wartune population will turn into knights except few
                  trouble with R2games, is that they are updating the game slower than 7roads. so the question is : when ?

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                    trouble with R2games, is that they are updating the game slower than 7roads. so the question is : when ?
                    ofcourse , getting stupid countless tickets everyday and having players not helping eachother , its not their fault, kong servers are gonna be dominant in CW if it continues liker this

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                      I`m talking about skills not about pdef/mdef/hp/life/girlfriend/dog/pet whatever, what the hell are you talking about here ? DF is a skill, HP is a stat that you can have as an archer or mage. Stop posting lame stuffs if you have 10 years old, everyone else says this game is unfair to knights from every possible way yet there`s still one or two idiots who say knights have high stats LOL, thats a gain, you can have it as well.
                      He was talking about knights don't have a slow skill, but they do have other stuff to compensate that. and btw, passive hp and heal on block are skills too:P

Comment

Well let's see who the idiot is then.

Hmm, give all classes the same skills or the ability to get the same skills and what do you achieve?

Oh that's right you get 1 TYPE OF CLASS.

You have to love the NOOB knights, think they are the worst class, when in fact Knight is the best class (IF BUILT CORRECTLY), and they are only going to get stronger and stronger as time goes on.

I also see the noob monkey missed out the points about heal on block and shields, because that IS A SKILL that only knights have.

Now go away and cry a little bit more and look at the things you suggest are gains. Tell me how a mage or an archer can GAIN the 10% passive that knights get from divine blessing ?
                        Mage/archer increase PDEF/MDEF/HP by 100%, Knights increasing the same amount would get 110%.

I don't even play as a knight and know more about them than you. Who do you suppose is the idiot now then?

The bit in bold I am just ROFLMAO about. Everbody is a rather broad statement that you have no chance of proving. I am actually proving your statement wrong by not agreeing that knights are weak. It's not everybody, it's just everybody that doesn't know a damn thing about knights.
                        Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-10-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          Well let's see who the idiot is then.

Hmm, give all classes the same skills or the ability to get the same skills and what do you achieve?

Oh that's right you get 1 TYPE OF CLASS.

You have to love the NOOB knights, think they are the worst class, when in fact Knight is the best class (IF BUILT CORRECTLY), and they are only going to get stronger and stronger as time goes on.

I also see the noob monkey missed out the points about heal on block and shields, because that IS A SKILL that only knights have.

Now go away and cry a little bit more and look at the things you suggest are gains. Tell me how a mage or an archer can GAIN the 10% passive that knights get from divine blessing ?
                          Mage/archer increase PDEF/MDEF/HP by 100%, Knights increasing the same amount would get 110%.

I don't even play as a knight and know more about them than you. Who do you suppose is the idiot now then?

The bit in bold I am just ROFLMAO about. Everbody is a rather broad statement that you have no chance of proving. I am actually proving your statement wrong by not agreeing that knights are weak. It's not everybody, it's just everybody that doesn't know a damn thing about knights.

Dude, i never said knights are weak, i play as a knight and i wouldnt change for an archer/mage class.. i`m just ****** off because archers are always on top on PvE, and as i said i dont care about wb/tormented necropolis but personally i think its kinda unfair in PvE, nothing else.

Comment

speaking of skill, knights have 2 deadly delphric whch outclass the other classes, dont moan about not having df.

it is already pretty clear that archers has advantages in most aspects, just get over it.
                            Last edited by jonas39179; 05-12-2014, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                              problem is that translation and making it work for the Western market takes up some time. that we are way behind yes and sadly enough its also being brought out in multiple parts.

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                              ofcourse , getting stupid countless tickets everyday and having players not helping eachother , its not their fault, kong servers are gonna be dominant in CW if it continues liker this
                              kong does not get his patches any earlier than we do. same counts for all other european platforms that i know off
                              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                              then click on support

Comment

Working...
                              X