Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I consider buying the Lvl 50 Legendary set?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I consider buying the Lvl 50 Legendary set?

I currently play as a Mage, and I'm currently level 45. Now is the point where I'm thinking about what to do when I'm level 50. I've only just passed 20k on my Battle Rating, and I didn't even consider the level 40 legendary set, so I purchased the Arena set instead. Should I go for the level 50 legendary set in order to boost my Battle Rating, or should I forget about it?
    I should probably state that I am NOT a casher, and so I wouldn't be able to purchase stuff like Crystaloids from the Mystery Shop or anything like that.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

It depends on your play style. If you power up a bit (gems, astrals, mount stats etc) you can skip 50 set and go for 60 set. With the game progress as of now, im pretty convinced it's plain easy to get enough br for med nm.

If you like to slow level than 50 set is recommended though. if you want to level at normal pace, than i think you could skip 50 and go for 60.
    If you're on an older server you're dependant on ppl to help you doing lower mp if you level slower. if you level fast, you can get easier a party for doing a higher level mp.
    It just depends on your play style. Like i said, if you power up a bit you might skip the 50 set and go for 60 immediatly.

Comment

you have to camp for a long time to get 50s set
      i think 3 months

i levelled to 50 without about 40k br
      im now level 59 using 50s set and have close to 75k br

it is a very very good set, if you play correctly, with 50 set you can jump straight to the 70s gear
      if you choose 55 set you will have to get 60s gear, unless you are a very heavy casher
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

if u have good friends u can get 55 pvp and when ur lvl 70 u can leech them and get 70 pve set
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Yes is server old engouts end you can get help to boost you dailt with LL Nm you can easy just jump into 70 direclty.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

My advice as a mage who went from a 45 to 50 then on to 60 set is that it is much easier to do 60 mpds when you have a 50 pve set because of the rage gain. It is really nice have a fully legendary set especially if you can socket and gem it all out.
            Server: R2 S168
            Guild: Fallen
            Character Name: Cera
            Class: Mage
            Level: 80

Comment

What above poster just said. once you get the 50 set you'll just go "wow why did I ever bother with pvp sets" theres a reason why pvp sets stop at 55....because they are in short...****.

Comment

sure get the 50 set than skip 60 set straight to 70

Comment

50 leg set is awesome, its good in pve and pvp coz of rage building.

Comment

Working...
                  X