Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle Protection - Reduce RES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Protection - Reduce RES

Ok i have crystals lvl4x3=126 points and lvl3x6=180 witch makes 126+180=306 points from crystals and my Resduce RES is not unlocked what is the problem?

There's another form with this same question.... Think it said check all your resists on left side when viewing your shields u proky git 2 many negative numbers on it .....easy to unlock with apollo m hadies

Comment

had this issue too, what i did was to rest equipped sylph and click on shield again
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
        Ok i have crystals lvl4x3=126 points and lvl3x6=180 witch makes 126+180=306 points from crystals and my Resduce RES is not unlocked what is the problem?
        its 300 for all points, to your + 306 you must reduce the "-"also. (Gaia has -200 wind, -100 dark and -100 light....)

Comment

if you only have non-cashers sylphs, it is best to take off your sylph to unlock center.

also you actually have to click on it after your total sum of res is greater then 300

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
            if you only have non-cashers sylphs, it is best to take off your sylph to unlock center.

also you actually have to click on it after your total sum of res is greater then 300
            didn't know that

Comment

Working...
            X