Demonic Civet Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonic Civet Mount

After the latest patch I have looked over and started to wonder one major thing. Who was insane enough to think that making the demonic civet a 7 day mount was a good idea. To back this up lets look at the comparison of items and things in a more logical manner. To make the demonic civet card you need 70 jewel hunt shards. The average player will get 1 (or 2 if really lucky) per day and take say 60-70 days to make. Now this in and of itself is perfectly fine because the mount gives the following: Strength+50, Intelligence+50, Endurance +50, Armor+50, Max Attribute level +10 and Mount strength +300. This is reasonable for a mount because it is only a little bit more of a boost than the darknight steed. Now lets look at what else you can get for those 70 jewel hunt shards. You can get 7 sylph resource packs where each individual pack has a chance for one of the following: 500,000 gold, sylph Speculumx20, Mahrax20, or Sylph Exp Scroll x20.

Now logically a person would first make the mount then go for the Sylph Resource packs because with evolutions and having maximum of 12 sylphs, you can never have enough of anything in the sylph resource pack. However since the mount is only a 7 day mount, I can not see any sane person forgoing getting 7 sylph resources packs to get a mount that lasts 7 days. Thus, the original question of who was insane enough to think making the demonic civet a 7 day mount was a good idea?

the chinese (right? i mean i think the game is being developed by a chinese company)

Ppl who will use balens on jewel hunt will get more stats and they might make that. They may make sth for cw or in case of needed when there is an br event.

You also never know the droprate of the resource packs. they might have 99,999% chance of exp scroll, so ppl might consider getting the mount. Besides this mount is still waaaaaaay better than the pvp shard mount, which is just ridicilous to get for the few stats you get

Comment

I have some insane theories here.

1. You have maxed out the stables. Get all temporary mounts, max them out again, lose mounts (you probably keep the stats?).

2. Future patches with a system similar to clothes identification, just for mounts. Maybe you don't have to have a mount for the identification bonuses to work (like "i saw this horse, i examined it, and i know what magic it contains - this knowledge gives me power - i don't have to have the mount in my stables to know this").

3. They will release a lot of these mounts. With some future patches, mounts will gain additional power somehow. Getting mounts just for the class wars could become a thing. (maybe not one mount, but imagine getting enough mounts for a total of +300-400 to all stats! it's a gamble, but someone could just pass another level in sky trail, necro or spire if he/she uses it well - EDIT: Maybe Hall of Fame too, maybe if titles will give stats getting to top 1 BR will give more stats etc.)

4. Someone is being a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
        After the latest patch I have looked over and started to wonder one major thing. Who was insane enough to think that making the demonic civet a 7 day mount was a good idea. To back this up lets look at the comparison of items and things in a more logical manner. To make the demonic civet card you need 70 jewel hunt shards. The average player will get 1 (or 2 if really lucky) per day and take say 60-70 days to make. Now this in and of itself is perfectly fine because the mount gives the following: Strength+50, Intelligence+50, Endurance +50, Armor+50, Max Attribute level +10 and Mount strength +300. This is reasonable for a mount because it is only a little bit more of a boost than the darknight steed. Now lets look at what else you can get for those 70 jewel hunt shards. You can get 7 sylph resource packs where each individual pack has a chance for one of the following: 500,000 gold, sylph Speculumx20, Mahrax20, or Sylph Exp Scroll x20.

Now logically a person would first make the mount then go for the Sylph Resource packs because with evolutions and having maximum of 12 sylphs, you can never have enough of anything in the sylph resource pack. However since the mount is only a 7 day mount, I can not see any sane person forgoing getting 7 sylph resources packs to get a mount that lasts 7 days. Thus, the original question of who was insane enough to think making the demonic civet a 7 day mount was a good idea?

thanks sherlock
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

easy, u save for those 7 day mounts and wait for always expected br hall of fame events and in order to reach some crucial br checkpoint u make those evil unicorns- demonic civets- other otherwise inventory occupying stuff and enjoy your new rewards
          *bows*

Comment

Originally posted by Upseted View Post
            easy, u save for those 7 day mounts and wait for always expected br hall of fame events and in order to reach some crucial br checkpoint u make those evil unicorns- demonic civets- other otherwise inventory occupying stuff and enjoy your new rewards
            *bows*
            Works for the few who are 1-2k br away from a reward level, but looking at the HoF awards, they aren't that great either.

Comment

has anyone gotten the civet yet and can they confirm its 7 day and not a typo because they have made mount mistakes before

Comment

The real reason the civet is a 7 day mount:

If you get 6000 points on Jewel Hunt every day, that's 10 Jewel Hunt Shards every day, or 70 per week. That makes it possible to synthesize a civet every 7 days, making the civet a semi-permanent, but only for those players willing to spend balens on Jewel Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Guilewolf View Post
                  has anyone gotten the civet yet and can they confirm its 7 day and not a typo because they have made mount mistakes before
                  wait 3 month, no one have enough Jewel Shards, even people that get chest 5 everyday still needs at least 1~2 month

plus, the only "typo" was on Mount Spirit, where the mount was typo'd as perm, but most people already know it to be a 7 day mount from a few month ago when people posted up pics of it from CN.

But this Demonic Civet mount... is new, because no one saw it in CN to posted it up. so no one knows.

Comment

seems you forgot the whole evil unicorn situation lol

that was a 7 day as well but then they changed it ,, people were also getting the +100 lycan when they tried to make the unicorn wish I could have been that lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Guilewolf View Post
                      seems you forgot the whole evil unicorn situation lol

that was a 7 day as well but then they changed it ,, people were also getting the +100 lycan when they tried to make the unicorn wish I could have been that lucky.
                      But they "sorta" fixed that, by making all unicorn into 7 days and disabling lycan. However, they comp people with 5 mount spirit (lol), and you get to keep the lycan skin (as long as you don't switch to another mount skin)

Tho... if you upgrade your stable level, you would lose the lycan skin, because the game auto updates you skin to the next mount stable level's skin.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                        I have some insane theories here.

1. You have maxed out the stables. Get all temporary mounts, max them out again, lose mounts (you probably keep the stats?).

2. Future patches with a system similar to clothes identification, just for mounts. Maybe you don't have to have a mount for the identification bonuses to work (like "i saw this horse, i examined it, and i know what magic it contains - this knowledge gives me power - i don't have to have the mount in my stables to know this").

3. They will release a lot of these mounts. With some future patches, mounts will gain additional power somehow. Getting mounts just for the class wars could become a thing. (maybe not one mount, but imagine getting enough mounts for a total of +300-400 to all stats! it's a gamble, but someone could just pass another level in sky trail, necro or spire if he/she uses it well - EDIT: Maybe Hall of Fame too, maybe if titles will give stats getting to top 1 BR will give more stats etc.)

4. Someone is being a jerk.
                        about that refining mount, isnt available to those temporarly mounts! and do you really believe those 200-300 more br will make difference in cw or stuff! probably for those hall of fame it might be worth it but ehm!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          wait 3 month, no one have enough Jewel Shards, even people that get chest 5 everyday still needs at least 1~2 month

plus, the only "typo" was on Mount Spirit, where the mount was typo'd as perm, but most people already know it to be a 7 day mount from a few month ago when people posted up pics of it from CN.

But this Demonic Civet mount... is new, because no one saw it in CN to posted it up. so no one knows.
                          I couldn't think of the person's name until someone said it again today. Go annoy him for answers. :P
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	civet.png
Views:	1
Size:	292.0 KB
ID:	1688271

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                            I couldn't think of the person's name until someone said it again today. Go annoy him for answers. :P
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]88031[/ATTACH]
                            wow, someone must be cashing real hard on Jewel Hunt... anyways, this most likely is due to the person saving his chests until the update, thus the chests gets converted and you can instantly get bunch of Jewel Shards.

Either way... this person must be crazy also, because no one really gets 7 day mounts... especially with this guy's mount stat... don't even need 7 day mounts...

My mount stat is like 1/4th of that...

Comment

It's already been brought up there. Temp Mount is possible to be Permanent Mount.
                              The scenario involves:
                              1. Maxed levels on stables.
                              2. Make demonic civet, adds +10 to max levels.
                              3. Train it all to max again.

So you see +10 levels to each stat is equal to having +50 stats,
                              or having a permanent +50 mount.
                              [morfinnor]
                              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                              X