Points for battlegrounds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points for battlegrounds!

I have seen a-lot of people complain about the dryads blessing given to dryad bombers. And they usually make someone to lose a lot of honor. I have a suggestion that might help with it.
    Is there a way dryads blessing can be removed?
    At least R2 can implement the point method, were we have to use our bg points to enhance BR and stats as well as it is done in Guild Divine Altar. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you regarding the suggestion I've made. Thanks in advance

Not a bad idea :P.

Get ready for all the low BR's to come and complain though.

The point system would be nice, but highly unlikely as the chinese still have dryads. (I believe.)

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      I can't remember who said it, but I've seen a suggestion on honor loss to dryad bombers that was interesting. Basically, a person being dryad bombed will lose a % less honor based on the dryad level of the opponent. Bomber has 50% dryads, means the victim loses 50% less honor. After all, beating someone without dryads is more impressive than with 50%. To discourage bombing, one could extend the suggestion to the bomber as well: you're on 30% dryads? Cool, 30% less honor for you off of your victim.
      Obviously this would have to count if the bomber actually attacks people X times in a row, instead of being attacked.

Max loss is 400 honor per kill on higher ranks or the loss depends on ranks. if bomber has 40% blessing then he/she will get 40% of the honor loss
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

I have seen a-lot of people complain about the dryads blessing given to dryad bombers. And they usually make someone to lose a lot of honor. I have a suggestion that might help with it.
        Is there a way dryads blessing can be removed?
        At least R2 can implement the point method, were we have to use our bg points to enhance BR and stats as well as it is done in Guild Divine Altar. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you regarding the suggestion I've made. Thanks in advance
        don't kill always the same Player 10 times in a row and the blessing is no Problem.Why not insert a 100% Winner Button so you all can get 1 Million Honor without fight and risk.

Comment

Working...
        X