Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple Suggestions

Hello,

I played Wartune on S2 now a bit and reached level 31.

Somehow I' am missing a few thing, which might already have been posted, anyway I will write it down.

- An Auctions House
    -- Where People can buy any Unbound items from others, for either Gold or Balens (If the Guy set it in for Balens, it will cost a fee of 2-3%)

- More Quests
    -- Maybe I'm only lazy, but I guess it would be more fun and bind "Higher level Players" on Wartune to get faster EXP

- The Multi-player Dungeon attempts...
    -- I actually don't understand why it is limited at all...It's so badly annoying as I try to farm a good set and get limited -_-

- The Stamina and all other restrictions
    -- I seriously don't understand what you thought about whats the Game going to be - A Facebook Game where you need to pay for more Action? Badly Annoying

Regards,

eXtenDeD

Originally posted by R23504445 View Post
    Hello,

I played Wartune on S2 now a bit and reached level 31.

Somehow I' am missing a few thing, which might already have been posted, anyway I will write it down.

- An Auctions House
    -- Where People can buy any Unbound items from others, for either Gold or Balens (If the Guy set it in for Balens, it will cost a fee of 2-3%)

- More Quests
    -- Maybe I'm only lazy, but I guess it would be more fun and bind "Higher level Players" on Wartune to get faster EXP

- The Multi-player Dungeon attempts...
    -- I actually don't understand why it is limited at all...It's so badly annoying as I try to farm a good set and get limited -_-

- The Stamina and all other restrictions
    -- I seriously don't understand what you thought about whats the Game going to be - A Facebook Game where you need to pay for more Action? Badly Annoying

Regards,

eXtenDeD
    auction house (market) don't be impatient learn patience and u will get a sweet reward
    More quests +1 but for all not only high levels
    both multi player dungeon and solo dungeons are restricted for major farmers to gain too much and over power those who have another life such as myself mm
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X