BG lvl bracket is good or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG lvl bracket is good or not

am on lvl 47, archer with br 42k+, as i seen last time i get bg with lvl 50+, when i make ticket for this , GM give me reply with bg lvl breckets like 40-49, 45-54 and so on.... now think if lvl 45-49 player get lvl 50 bg than its hard for him bcoz lvl 50 and + have sylph too which not have lvl 45-49 player... as per my think wartune GM must solve this lvl breckets

BG is good as it is now, no need to change anything. Just remember the old day Wartune that has only 2 bracket.
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

can only say wait to u get to 60 where ppl in lvl 63+ can stun u :/

Comment

Would be nice if holy seal caps and bg brackets were adjusted to each other, but other than that, well that's the whole point of not levelling too quickly

Comment

Originally posted by cool3321 View Post
          am on lvl 47, archer with br 42k+, as i seen last time i get bg with lvl 50+, when i make ticket for this , GM give me reply with bg lvl breckets like 40-49, 45-54 and so on.... now think if lvl 45-49 player get lvl 50 bg than its hard for him bcoz lvl 50 and + have sylph too which not have lvl 45-49 player... as per my think wartune GM must solve this lvl breckets
          Just exit and try again. No need to let Wartune try to fix something that isn't broke...next thing you will have to pay balens for a "chance" to get into a bracket at your level.

Do like the rest of us. Exit. Wait 5 minutes. Try again. Fight in correct bracket on second try (hopefully).
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
            can only say wait to u get to 60 where ppl in lvl 63+ can stun u :/
            Or hit lvl. 75, then you're permamently stunned in BG

Anyway, HS becomes useless later pretty quickly, so no one should even bother with it. Now, the problem is, more and more have lvl. 9+ Chaos and Amnesia :P
            Last edited by Caballero1321; 05-12-2014, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cool3321 View Post
              if u got high BG is easy just get out and wait the 5 mins and try again
              Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

I do think the 45-54 bracket is a lil silly. Since you have slyphs and HS at 50+ but neither at 45-9. On the other hand...you can enter and exit bg. Or you could level and get a slyph and HS of your own.

Comment

no problem with HS bcoz i know high lvl can stun me after lvl 50 but have problem with sylph

Comment

then don't stay at 47, lvl up to 50 won't cost you much time
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                    X