Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s475+ Love Thy Mount clarification

Activity 5: Love Thy Mount

Duration: Ends at 23:59 (Server Time), 15 -21 days after the server is released.

Description: Upgrade your Mount to the required level and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    •Upgrade your Mount to level 2: Evil Alpaca Card x1, Mount Training Whip x100
    •Upgrade your Mount to level 3: Nether Rhino Card x1, Mount Training Whip x500

Can anyone clarify how you get this reward?

Do they mean upgrade your stables to level 2 and 3 (it's what I think they mean - 1300 Whips for level 2 and another 5100 whips for level 3 )

Originally posted by ao001 View Post
    Activity 5: Love Thy Mount

Duration: Ends at 23:59 (Server Time), 15 -21 days after the server is released.

Description: Upgrade your Mount to the required level and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    •Upgrade your Mount to level 2: Evil Alpaca Card x1, Mount Training Whip x100
    •Upgrade your Mount to level 3: Nether Rhino Card x1, Mount Training Whip x500

Can anyone clarify how you get this reward?

Do they mean upgrade your stables to level 2 and 3 (it's what I think they mean - 1300 Whips for level 2 and another 5100 whips for level 3 )
    Yes it is. Basically its just another heavy casher event for new server.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

wish that came to old serves for still need the evil alpaca

Comment

From what i saw, all the events for new servers are basically heavy casher events as a way to milk money before the server dies. It is widely known that newer servers have a very short lifespan because of the absurd prices of essentials like inventory space.

Comment

Working...
        X