Safe to get rid of Star Tears?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping all mine. Might as well get them all evolved for fun
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
      Would do this but too much guild cont, and only thing worth spending on is daily spins. Everything else worth having has been acquired.
      once you hit the 100k and get the title there's no point in worrying about contribution. the title stays even if you leave

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Keeping all mine. Might as well get them all evolved for fun
        i'm keeping mine (i have 2), but i'm also not trying to win s on any more levels until the stuff is usable. no point in piling up a ton of useless ****

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          once you hit the 100k and get the title there's no point in worrying about contribution. the title stays even if you leave
          I mean I use the leftover contribution for guild wheel spins, and i have over 10 mill worth so its' not worth leaving guild for the sake of having a bit of temporary space.

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
            I mean I use the leftover contribution for guild wheel spins, and i have over 10 mill worth so its' not worth leaving guild for the sake of having a bit of temporary space.
            then you have to make up on your priority, if for you its important to save up (with costing 6 spaces) or selling them and keep 1 (prolly end up with regrets later).

Comment

Working...
            X