Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How Do You Actually Get S & A Level Clothing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Actually Get S & A Level Clothing?

It's probably a simple question with a simple answer. Do you have to get your original clothing to a certain level? Or is it more complicated? I know that the S & A level clothing can be obtained at pretty much any level. (Mainly witnessed some people below 40 with some form of S & A level of clothing in Battlegrounds).
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

I got my "S" helmet when I levelled up my cloth to lvl. 4.
    I don't really remember, but since lvl. 3 or lvl. 4 we have a chance to get "S" level clothing. Not sure about "A", but it also comes with level (probably possible since even lvl. 2).

Also, we can get "S" and "A" clothes from the events or in the market.

Comment

Oh, thank you. Originally, I was convinced you had to spend a certain amount of money to get a certain piece of S level clothing. Thought the same applied for the A level of clothing. I was aware of the fact that you could bag yourself S and A level clothing from events, and the market.
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Comment

Two things. One: You are able to get some S clothing as rewards from in game events. The BR events had 'free' clothing as rewards. Two: I read the entirety of your signature, the bill for my time is in the mail.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

You can obtain "S" level clothing via synthesis of to level 4 clothing (the "Attire" set as I understand), the rest is/are event items. If someone corrects me that is fine, just my understanding.

I.E = you have Armor level 3, and you upgrade it to level 4, you have chance at Soulseeker's Attire(or similar); which is regarded as "S" rank. Once level 4, you can synth it with fashion cores, to try and achieve different S rank clothing(As fashion core is only thing that is lost, and only the lvl clothing id "rerolled"")

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
            Two things. One: You are able to get some S clothing as rewards from in game events. The BR events had 'free' clothing as rewards. Two: I read the entirety of your signature, the bill for my time is in the mail.
            Don't think my Signature Insurance will cover that.
            To Willow:

Comment

The Only S you can get is the Soulseeker's Attire, and that's if you got lucky on Synth AND get it out of the 3 Attires, the other 2 are A rank.

Weapon is Vampiric only the others are from level 9 clothing and 300 USD Hot Event.

Helm is Refined Look, same deal as Chest, you have to get it out of the 3 piece of Look helms.

The only Wing is Apollo, but that only happens every 6~7 month or so, and ONLY if you have enough BR to get it (they raise the BR requirement every time this happens.... especially with all the new ways to get BR, Wheel, Sylph, etc)

Comment

Working...
              X