No announcement yet.

Helpful Hint For Clothing Refine and Non-Cashers/Cashers Alike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...gotta love this thread. Keeps me laughing non-stop XD Each lame/intellectually questionable post is followed by multiple bashing posts pointing out all the flaws XD
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
      Oh? Show proof then that I am wrong.
      Dude they are stackable , u are so stupid plz read the description in clothing room
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

sure they are stackable, but do you want to spend 10 million gold for 36 br?

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          Exactly, this is exactly the point I have been trying to put across right from the start. Sure, they are stackable, but why would you want to spend so much money to get a few extra BR? You guys didn't get my point.

Comment

If my astrals are high enough that this becomes cheaper, yes.

Comment

Yeah cashier event only

Comment

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
                is a chance but who is mading weeaky the 200 circuits ?? me dont have time for that, and yep this theory works i did it for get clothe lv 3 but clothe lv 4 i needed annother set lv 3 and luck charm , was really painfull >_<

PS: still i have my weapon lv 3 T_T, and will stay there now since that the core is nice for refined ur clothe
                work on fishing if you don't do Circuit Quest. fishing will drop fashion shards at a certain level, been working on my fishing to get fashion cores to gamble my clothes up to 4 or 5. got a lvl 4 equipment using the gamble method with one fashion core

as for gold spending, I got most of my gold from sky trial to refine my equippment, it's proably better to spend gold on astrals as clothes don't add much to your br, but if you are lazy to click astrals you can spend the gold on cloth refining before someone comes and plunders you.
                it also saves a lot gold if you don't work on the weapon as a mage as they give stenght or hat for archers and knights
                Last edited by EIIenora; 05-16-2014, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EIIenora View Post
                  work on fishing if you don't do Circuit Quest. fishing will drop fashion shards at a certain level, been working on my fishing to get fashion cores to gamble my clothes up to 4 or 5. got a lvl 4 equipment using the gamble method with one fashion core

as for gold spending, I got most of my gold from sky trial to refine my equippment, it's proably better to spend gold on astrals as clothes don't add much to your br, but if you are lazy to click astrals you can spend the gold on cloth refining before someone comes and plunders you.
                  it also saves a lot gold if you don't work on the weapon as a mage as they give stenght or hat for archers and knights
                  When your astrals are at lvl 6 or 7, it wont hurt your char to indentify some clothes, its just a one time investement after all, altho failing 800k 10 times in a row does hurt.

Not sure if i missing something, but imo my clothes lvl 5/5/4 give enough start rage, so i wasnt planning on leveling them any higher.
                  So the cores i collect will slowly disapear in some BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    sorry to disappoint you, but he is not a troll. he is just genuinely stupid.
                    Perfect answer, bravo!
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                      Exactly, this is exactly the point I have been trying to put across right from the start. Sure, they are stackable, but why would you want to spend so much money to get a few extra BR? You guys didn't get my point.
                      No, everyone here got your point just fine .... except you. Your initial ignorance was claiming that one could only gain higher stats by upgrading one single item, ID'ing additional ones wouldn't lead to higher stats. An additional claim was that stats are not stackable, when the game clearly states that they ARE. If you don't know WHERE you made that claim, I can show you where to find the post.

Then after being called out multiple times, through words & screenshots proving you wrong, you quickly backtrack & start offering multiple excuses as to why you AREN'T wrong.

You have problems, but I'm not sure which ones or how severe. Those problems may include any or all of inability to comprehend what other people post, inability to read simple directions, inability to put your thoughts into proper words, inability to accept the truth when you screw up in public, & just a basic inability to understand how WarTune works.

Lastly, I have just one question which you may or may not be able to comprehend & properly explain. It's about something which is foreign to me & the majority of other people who have posted in this thread. But it seems to be something very familiar to you .......

"What does it feel like to be a complete idiot?"

Thanks in advance for your time & effort at helping the rest of us understand that.
                      Last edited by AstroTry; 05-27-2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

would be helpful if you made a list with all the clothes one can get from failing clothing synthesis. i remember reading long ago that some clothes require lvl 4 or so to get unlocked from synthesis. im not sure if thats true.
                        also lvl 2 -> 3 with 1 core is never! 50%, no way XD if so then i must have worst luck of all cause i fail at least 80% of my attempts to +3

Comment

Lmao Some people are stupid
                          Welcome To Hell Enjoy Your Stay Here. Death Is Coming For U...

GrimReaper S253
                          Mage
                          Guild IntroSpect

Comment

Working...
                          X