No announcement yet.

Problems with Chaos Rune level 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its still good having a 100% chance to apply debuff. it has been said here many times that chaos will never make them hit wrong target 100% of the time. btw amnesia is even worse cause it doesnt really work on the first enemy attack and you need lvl 9 or 10 to get a 3 round duration (which will be only 2 in real)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      well...its nothing new. Typo errors is their specialty...have known that since Aug 2012 when I started playing...back then the joke of the day was going to BG and seeing the system message..." So and So has killed more Soles than the Grim Reaper"....cracked me up all the time....we kill ppl in BG yet the message claimed we're fighting and killing shoe bottoms =P

Another major one was when new rune system was out...Ancient rune pack description claims to give one of rage, amnesia and chaos rune...those lucky buggers who manage to chance it in mystery shop early got 1 of each rune as compensation for the typos...rest of us weren't so lucky...

There's so many typos they made that the full list will be probably be as long or longer than the longest thread you can find in this forum...

The best 'typo error' is
      There is no lag on our server so it must be your ISP/Computer

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        well...its nothing new. Typo errors is their specialty...have known that since Aug 2012 when I started playing...back then the joke of the day was going to BG and seeing the system message..." So and So has killed more Soles than the Grim Reaper"....cracked me up all the time....we kill ppl in BG yet the message claimed we're fighting and killing shoe bottoms =P

Another major one was when new rune system was out...Ancient rune pack description claims to give one of rage, amnesia and chaos rune...those lucky buggers who manage to chance it in mystery shop early got 1 of each rune as compensation for the typos...rest of us weren't so lucky...

There's so many typos they made that the full list will be probably be as long or longer than the longest thread you can find in this forum...

Lolz, I still miss being the Shoe Reaper

on the point of typos though, this is on one of their for sale items ... for ppl who bought it or paid to level it up so i understand why they are mad.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R274398 View Post
          Advertisment:

Now! From the people who brought you Lagâ„¢! It's Mistranslationâ„¢! The newest sensation from R2!
          Love it! R2 Should definitely hire you as Ad Director. Your candid explanations of new products will baffle even silly noobs!

Peace Out,
          Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

I have chaos rune level 6 and 2000 runes collected from events which i`m gonna put in it as soon as i level 68 but thats just about it, i think 70%-80% is okay yet not sure if thats the right information on % as we are used from R2 to screw us with % chances on everything. I personally think typos are made on purpose by developers or are just simply retarded and none of them write/understand proper english.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              I actually thought chaos worked like this

50% to debuff target, 50% to attack own allies/troop

70% to debuff target, 70% to attack own allies/troop