A change for Wartune:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A change for Wartune:

Dear noncashers,i want to make I want to make a change to Wartune, and that the events with wings/clothing.
    I want to ask GM if can do some events for All noncashers from All sites of wartune to help us to get some wings too,bechose noncashers have to wait 6 months to get lvl 1 wings with Bound balens, so thats ridiculous too much time.Lets say exist some people who cant recharge $ in game, but he can play it and it like it, but he want to be special in game too not like a trash,or the bottom of classament in server.I am cosidering me(noncasher too) a trash, coz i see people who get from lucky boxes wings from 5 boxes and i dont get nothing from 13, just saying for an example.in all character i spent 500 balens when started the server for that jewels and i got 1K balens from a friend(thx to that friend(in game friend)) and i say:lets see if i can get that darck hellion wings or glistening wings from that 500 balens..and nothing.....Cashers have a better rate of luck on those boxes,and we dont.so all i want to ask the GM if he can do some events wich noncasher culd get it too.
    Thx if u read this.(in name of all noncashers from S428).ty

♦Aizen♦ From S428.

Aizen, I am a free player as well, but what happens is that Wartune is not a game--It is a Business. Cashers are its customers and we free players are the "Parasites" so to speak.

Free players offer little to Wartune, so it will cater to the people who pay its bills--Cashers, low and high alike.

I don't necessarily believe odds are stacked against non-cashers; in fact, I can beat 90% of the cashers on Server 8. Cash just speeds up the process, it can all be gotten by hard work and putting in your time.

I think you will have a bright Wartune career if you put your head down and WORK--get the stuff you want by saving--its the only way Free Players make stuff happen.

Hope this helps. =)

Peace Out,
    Last edited by LordAwesomeness1; 05-16-2014, 09:31 AM. Reason: Spelling Errors
    Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by Ticster View Post
      .Cashers have a better rate of luck on those boxes,and we dont

♦Aizen♦ From S428.
      lol
      You know nothing.

Comment

Lets say exist some people who cant recharge $ in game, but he can play it and it like it, but he want to be special in game too not like a trash
        Don't want to pay but also want to get something special? pls understand r2 runs this game for business

wait 6 months to get lvl 1 wings? before BB system coming out non-cashers can never get wing with vouchers, so I think it is alr a good change

I am VIP-only cashers, I like lvl 9 clothing, but I can't afford it, so I should ask r2 to give chance for me getting it? the answer is no

Cashers have a better rate of luck on those boxes,and we dont.
        totally non-sense, I see lots of non-cashers getting hades from the free event boxes

and your case is totally nothing, spent 1K on event box and want to get the best reward? the heavy cashers even don't get it with 200 boxes
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
        X