Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Does anyone Know how to really get that Blue light ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    So what is this then

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87404[/ATTACH]
    thats just you using a skill, works with any type of clothing or no clothing.They meant a blue glow thats all around you, not floating around you

sorry double post

Comment

Divine Angel Wings - Rank B
      Illustrious Look - Rank A
      Soulseekers Attire - Rank S
      Vampiric Fury - Rank S

Click image for larger version

Name:	clothing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1688105

Comment

So this is as above when firing lunatic. The blue glow EVERYONE is discussing.

Name:	lunatic.jpg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	1688106

Comment

What are you doing up there? your not a bird...get down from there before you hurt yourself.

Comment

And my final piece of evidence that is has absolutely NOTHING to do with clothing of any kind.

Name:	no clothes.jpg
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	1688111

That is the light still showing when I have all clothing and equipment removed

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Put on a D rank clothing item, use lunatic/meteor/EDD and you see it. Put anything else on, you don't see it. Not much of a theory now is it?
              Ooops, my theory is a little bit better than yours is it not

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                Nothing to do with Fate, and everything to do with D level clothing. Why would you so quickly discount it, and add your own unfounded theory? Scary you have 1k posts, hopefully you weren't giving advice
                ROFLMAO. My conclusions are not unfounded now are they.

Scary that you actually believe everything you read on here, without trying it for yourself. The words SHEEP and LEMMINGS spring to mind to describe those that blindly follow what others say without any proof at all.

Comment

ROFLMAO. My conclusions are not unfounded now are they.

Scary that you actually believe everything you read on here, without trying it for yourself. The words SHEEP and LEMMINGS spring to mind to describe those that blindly follow what others say without any proof at all.
                  It's incredibly sad to see how clueless you are about this game.

Comment

billy that is when blue glows around u are when u type those words as QTE to boost damage , u know that too an lunatic fire's blue stuff are usual , i have been an archer too and saw those blue stuff and had no cloth at all .

incase what i say doesnt match , i would like u to take screen shot of blue stuff around your alt while firing a skill with out QTE . am not asking for lunatic fire

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      It's incredibly sad to see how clueless you are about this game.
                      Enlighten us then..Where does the blue flash on Lunatic Fire come from then oh great one??

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                        billy that is when blue glows around u are when u type those words as QTE to boost damage , u know that too an lunatic fire's blue stuff are usual , i have been an archer too and saw those blue stuff and had no cloth at all .

incase what i say doesnt match , i would like u to take screen shot of blue stuff around your alt while firing a skill with out QTE . am not asking for lunatic fire
                        Yeah, the blue wisps are QTE effects.
                        The blue on Lunatic fire and apparently also on DF at least, is nothing to do with QTE or clothing. But we will just have to wait for Winlord to give his answer as to what causes that blue effect

Comment

Enlighten us then..Where does the blue flash on Lunatic Fire come from then oh great one??

Name:	z2rvk.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	1688112

This is what they are talking about (it's not me on the pictures btw, just did a really fast google search)
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          Guild : SHIELD
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]87451[/ATTACH]

This is what they are talking about (it's not me on the pictures btw, just did a really fast google search)
                            So I would call that an AURA or even a GLOW, not a highlight or a light.

But if that is what is being talked about as a clothing effect then I have no idea because I have never seen an blue aura around my toon at all.
                            Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-19-2014, 11:48 AM.

Comment

use only one D class clothing and use lunatic fire , u will see a different glow .

Comment

Working...
                              X