No announcement yet.

Failed 19 times in a row to identify class A helm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, identification is only gold.... refine is sux ... need 4 - 5 cores to chance refine
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Luck has little to do here... This happened to me as well, first clothes identified without trouble, but when I had a good number, it started getting harder. Last helm was 11 tries at 40% chance. Looks like the more you have identified, the less your chance. Another undocumented scam feature
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        Luck has little to do here... This happened to me as well, first clothes identified without trouble, but when I had a good number, it started getting harder. Last helm was 11 tries at 40% chance. Looks like the more you have identified, the less your chance. Another undocumented scam feature
        Stop spreading your utter ** on the forum, you were lucky and then unlucky, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
          I've given up now - far too much gold wasted and only a few items identified.

I understand the refining being made hit or miss, since fashion cores bring in balens to Kabam/R2 - but I fail to see the point of making the rate of success of identification so low?

I'm out until the identifying odds are improved, or until they make it 100% chance of success perhaps at a higher gold cost.
          I hear ya babe...not enough gold to go around astrals and Lvl 70 enchantments.

Peace Out,
          Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Here's one thing from me. Before the most recent patch that reportedly fixed issues like black boxes in WB and Mine (still there) among other things, my identification luck was about what I expected. Now just today I finally managed to get a B (40%) identified after 12 tries. I wouldn't be surprised by one ***** bit if the chances for a clothes piece to identify are 10% lower than listed after the most recent maintenance.

I have also seen several reports of people not getting Forgotten Stones anymore from Necro runs, despite having a quest open for them. I only made two runs, enough to open a 3rd shield and got 7 and 9 Stones respectively.

Comment

If only you could use Luck Stones while you Identify clothing
              Everything is to blame...
              On R2Games

Comment

Working...
              X