Gem event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem event

why the heck did u add thos carnation to the gem event R2 and made it limited we shd have enjoyed the unlimited gem event with out that carnation , man waited for 1month collected 150 lvl3 gems just gem event to get whips and SC and wht u have done is limited gem event with that uselees cartion which dont make any change to non cahsers (note:even if u make 10 carnation from gems making other 20 is hard for non cahsers) please note even non-cahsers are playing this game we like it as well simply as we like this dont mean we do wht ever we do like u say , u never change R2 u suck grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 1month=30days not 30 min to follow wht ever event u make (note: any cashers who sees this msg and reply as if they are kings i dont care abt u ,if i pay even i say buetiful words that could hurt other)

i'm a non-casher myself and i totally agree with u. r2 hass stopped caring about us freebies and have made it next to impossible to get enough carnation for even the mahras and stuff.

Comment

oh well, what you gonna do about it? beat r2 up? just because they did an infinite event last time doesn't necessarily mean they have to do it again.
      i mean i really dont mind if its infinite or not...as long as its here..ITS HERE, that's all that matters to me.

Comment

non casher, true R2 doesn't have anything for us, all the casher can have this game all by themselves, let's see when the got no one to beat what use is their money to begin with, we are solely puppet to be whack with, i hope one day they will realize that the non casher is keeping the game alive, without us where the hell they gona whack, we keep the competion alive and make the casher feel superior and make them spend money by working our *** off 24 hrs to keep up the competion, i'll be happy when oneday every non casher leave the game and see where the game goes, let's make a group for all NON-Cashers and raise a voice, whoever is fine, feel free to make a fan page on facebook, let's make our own world and see what we can do, R2 must hear our plead, or this will keep happening and getting less and less complaint cause by the time they hear non casher would all have left, and let's see how cashers beat each other by spending more money competing and by the time they realize was it worth it and regret for their whole life.

Comment

we only had unlimeted gem event once as far as I remember. although I do agree that the event recenty were bad.

Comment

I must add that despite the event being good or bad, it feels like math exam.
            I really liked the unlimited event because I didn't have to estimate how many gems to synthesize today and how many tomorrow.

Please R2, NO MORE MATH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
              we keep the competion alive
              2lordhokage
              S430
              level 45 knight
              BR/ 15,000

'nough said
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

nice idea bro lets try it

Comment

agian with the greedy ppl just because of 1 unlimmed event dosen make it so they have to make more and this one is better then the normalys one for u get event tokens in it so stop crying.

Comment

I hate gem events, never can resist ******* with my gems just to stock up on the rewards :c

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      I hate gem events, never can resist ******* with my gems just to stock up on the rewards :c
                      after each gem event half my gems are back to lvl 1 , and so on untill the next event
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I like this event personally. I've trashed my gems right on up to lvl 8 today..will do the same tomorrow and not buying a single box or gem chest to recover from it:P.

Want to see if I can get my br back below 75k

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
                          non casher, true R2 doesn't have anything for us, all the casher can have this game all by themselves, let's see when the got no one to beat what use is their money to begin with, we are solely puppet to be whack with, i hope one day they will realize that the non casher is keeping the game alive, without us where the hell they gona whack, we keep the competion alive and make the casher feel superior and make them spend money by working our *** off 24 hrs to keep up the competion, i'll be happy when oneday every non casher leave the game and see where the game goes, let's make a group for all NON-Cashers and raise a voice, whoever is fine, feel free to make a fan page on facebook, let's make our own world and see what we can do, R2 must hear our plead, or this will keep happening and getting less and less complaint cause by the time they hear non casher would all have left, and let's see how cashers beat each other by spending more money competing and by the time they realize was it worth it and regret for their whole life.
                          there is no non casher who cant build his toon strong , i have seen many of them with out spending a single cent on this game , it takes time and patience , knowledge and spending some of your time at the right needs of your toon. , and your server is too early and also non casher competing against top cashers in server its pointless. unless you are super smart, and competing for no 1 in the server you are dreaming , but for honor rank , yeah its possible unless your server has extreme whales

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                            i'm a non-casher myself and i totally agree with u. r2 hass stopped caring about us freebies and have made it next to impossible to get enough carnation for even the mahras and stuff.
                            R2 did not stop caring about you. actually is the other way around. remember the free lucky box (for hades) doing bounty scroll. I bought a lot of that lucky box and bounty scrolls too but i did not get hades. when more than 10 of free players in my server have hades. DO you think that is fair? it is not. so stop complaining. we spend a lot for little chances. But free players spend nothing for something.
                            WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
                              so stop complaining. we spend a lot for little chances. But free players spend nothing for something.
                              ^^This guy funny...try to make it sound like free players have advantage..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X