World Boss times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss times

Our server has a large number of non-Americans on it - Europeans, Asians, etc - and the removal of the 2nd WB has been very unfortunate for a lot of those people. The first WB occurs during working hours (4.30pm G.M.T.) and the second occurs in the small hours of the morning (3.00am G.M.T.). Consequently, most of us working non-Americans only get to take part in WB on the weekend (i.e. twice a week).

Please reconsider the times - 9.00pm G.M.T. (4.00pm our server time) like the one that was taken away was far more suitable for everyone, including many of the Americans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FireAndIce
    Mage
    2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
    Kabam S8
    Legends
    Moderate casher

Totally agree with this. I used to play a west coast server by mistake at first, and the timing's were extremely annoying. Play the European server now, but still believe that the times should change or at least rotate daily so its fair for all players. Such as monday 4pm and 10pm tuesday 10pm 11am Wedensday 11am 4pm etc. Some may say that you should choose the server in which your based in, but when they call it an international game, in all servers the format should be flexible for international players.

Comment

That's a great idea to rotate the times!

I have many times considered changing to a European server (didn't know enough about the game when I started on the US server) - but I am far too developed to give up my server now. If they allowed transfers of toons to other servers, I wouldn't hesitate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

Working...
      X