Guardian Bug at Spire Lev 16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian Bug at Spire Lev 16

It's been days that we (Oceanic, 315, 332, 362, 377 et all) can not use guardian rune (icon) at spire level 16 (Dinah.) Anyone know if this is normal or is it bugged? Clickable but not working (the guardian symbol appears on top of hero - but not in effect), instead if we must use skill (the rune color is lightened as if ready to use).

not just lvl 16, my team also faced this problem before

all skill bar light up but aren't able to use any skill, including shield/wrath/revive
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Yeah I had oppened a ticked about this issue, they ask for SS, but seriously, how can I take a SS when I am focused on doing the dam thing? lol
      Anyway I made a post at bugs as well. The only thing they say is clear cache and bla bla bla...
      Name: Clay
      Class: Mage
      Server: S162

Comment

Once the cooldown buff expires from boss 15 it leaves skills bugged that you used previously on that boss. Basically even though there isn't a visible cd and you can click the runes/skills they won't work until the normal cd is up.

Comment

i want to know how bosses get buged...2 times had it,they just don't use skills and do nothing (just take our dmg,and when next boss comes its normal again)

Comment

yeah, i had hard problems passing dinah because of the spire shield bug, and when i finally completed the level with my team, the knight from lvl 17 got a bug in our favor at his last hp bar. He was just sitting there watching us how we kill him .

Btw were the sylph bosses implemented in our spire yet? how many levels does spire have?

Comment

I had that boss do nothing bug at lych boss in spire...

I wish I knew how we got it

we managed to get to knight boss lvl 18 (but out of wrath) its all about wrath

and Dinah might be easiest boss since u carry buff from lych boss cd(even cd sylph delph)so just sylph 200 and do those delphics with gaia :P (mine currently around 600k)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Once the cooldown buff expires from boss 15 it leaves skills bugged that you used previously on that boss. Basically even though there isn't a visible cd and you can click the runes/skills they won't work until the normal cd is up.
                That explains the bug, so it is the same as happened at LL last boss, the Cd doesnt show but is there so you couldnt use runes. Thank you for that Wraithraiser.
                Name: Clay
                Class: Mage
                Server: S162

Comment

oh that's explains. thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X