Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Remove Holy Seal In Battlegrounds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Holy Seal In Battlegrounds!

Hello to all. We all Wartuners know the setting and arrangements needed in the battlegrounds. As we all know, the level difference of levels will be 10. For example, a level 55 will get matched by anyone from 55-64.

Now this is my actual suggestion.
    I know the higher we go, the tougher it becomes and the tougher we become as well. But don't you think when we get matched by someone higher than us in battlegrounds we would get stunned?
    I know that can be the main reason non casher lose -400 honor because of stun and high level players.
    I suggest that battleground should not even have a holy seal, I believe this will make things fair for the non cashers and cashers as well who are slow leveling.

Note- I would like to hear your suggestions in regards to the suggestion I've made. I'd like to thank you guys in advance for the future response on this thread.

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    Hello to all. We all Wartuners know the setting and arrangements needed in the battlegrounds. As we all know, the level difference of levels will be 10. For example, a level 55 will get matched by anyone from 55-64.

Now this is my actual suggestion.
    I know the higher we go, the tougher it becomes and the tougher we become as well. But don't you think when we get matched by someone higher than us in battlegrounds we would get stunned?
    I know that can be the main reason non casher lose -400 honor because of stun and high level players.
    I suggest that battleground should not even have a holy seal, I believe this will make things fair for the non cashers and cashers as well who are slow leveling.
    Ok--one big question you fail to answer is: How can we slow level without talents to put Experience and Gold Into?

In addition, Holy Seal is a skill that cashers and non-cashers alike can utilize. all classes can achieve it.
    Just because knights have block and that's is a advantage doesn't mean no one should have block because knights gain HP from it, so high level Holy Sealers shouldn't be criticized for developing all aspects of their game.

I fail to see how this could help BG at all.

Btw...supposed to be a usage limit on HS in next big Chinese patch for Usa.

Peace,
    Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by LordAwesomeness1 View Post
      Ok--one big question you fail to answer is: How can we slow level without talents to put Experience and Gold Into?

In addition, Holy Seal is a skill that cashers and non-cashers alike can utilize. all classes can achieve it.
      Just because knights have block and that's is a advantage doesn't mean no one should have block because knights gain HP from it, so high level Holy Sealers shouldn't be criticized for developing all aspects of their game.

I fail to see how this could help BG at all.

Btw...supposed to be a usage limit on HS in next big Chinese patch for Usa.

Peace,
      Somehow, I thought this idea can benefit the non-cashers. I'm aware of the future nerf of holy seal i.e it can be used once in each battle.

As of now, I have seen alot of low levels with high honors and when they get stunned down to life, they lose -400 honor. That's why I came up with the idea to see if it were good or good enough for people to think of it.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Comment

a bad workman always blames his tools
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          a bad workman always blames his tools
          I was looking for something better than this post you've made. But it's a good one.

Comment

CANT bcause froom HS we can win even if ur enemy better BR than you..

Comment

look the other side if we took out HS, what are the up and down side. if you just thought about the honor loss then it wouldn't be balance. on higher levels which has higher stats it'll only cause unnecessary long fights up 3-5mins which bg has 25mins only and it also affects the process of leveling of honor rank. i mentioned 2 down side. show me yours
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Another argument for keeping HS in BG/game.
                There are also many cashers who have high BR but barely levelled up to 60/65/70 tier. As a non-casher, your only defence is HS then. Without HS, you have no chance vs. them and you will surely loose 400 honor.

Comment

I am a casher, and a slow leveller (although I have now reached lvl 79 having maxed my talents all the way). I agree with Awesomeness and must emphasize that HS / talents are free and therefore have nothing to do with whether you are a casher or not.

If we follow the route of the Chinese upgrades, HS will only be able to be used once per battle - but may still last up to three turns. I know this seems unfair in BG when you may be fighting someone up to 10 levels higher than you, but eventually you will be at that high level too, maxed - and doing that very thing to someone smaller than you. Everybody in the game travels this same path.

Personally I think everyone should max HS / talents at every level - you will suffer far less pain if slow level like this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage
                  2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                  Kabam S8
                  Legends
                  Moderate casher

Comment

Stop complaine take and lvl you holy seal.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                      I am a casher, and a slow leveller (although I have now reached lvl 79 having maxed my talents all the way). I agree with Awesomeness and must emphasize that HS / talents are free and therefore have nothing to do with whether you are a casher or not.

If we follow the route of the Chinese upgrades, HS will only be able to be used once per battle - but may still last up to three turns. I know this seems unfair in BG when you may be fighting someone up to 10 levels higher than you, but eventually you will be at that high level too, maxed - and doing that very thing to someone smaller than you. Everybody in the game travels this same path.

Personally I think everyone should max HS / talents at every level - you will suffer far less pain if slow level like this!

I had 5 talent points .... the rest went to holy seal. I was at hs 54 then ran to 80. Yeah it hurt and it sucked, but now im almost max talents (too cheap to use gold for useless talents so far) i have 800 mill exp and the seal went FAST. After level 75 no sense to sit there and slow level. Just run to 80 and finish up your Holy Stun.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        Stop complaine take and lvl you holy seal.

I wasn't complaining. I'm trying to see if these suggestion can help the non cahsers.
                        I'm level 80 with max talents and I can't be stunned, but I'm trying to see if the suggestion I've made originally really works in the game.

I would also like to thank you guys for posting your suggestion in regards to mine, as It has helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                          I wasn't complaining. I'm trying to see if these suggestion can help the non cahsers.
                          I'm level 80 with max talents and I can't be stunned, but I'm trying to see if the suggestion I've made originally really works in the game.

I would also like to thank you guys for posting your suggestion in regards to mine, as It has helped me.
                          Holy Seal has nothing to do with being a casher or non-casher.
                          Ironically, mostly cashers are the ones with low HS level.

Comment

offtopic: Alberteiny, I really think you are just a shame for the person your name refers, ALL your posts are stupid OR useless, just an annoying spam you are.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              offtopic: Alberteiny, I really think you are just a shame for the person your name refers, ALL your posts are stupid OR useless, just an annoying spam you are.
                              My suggestion can never be 100% good. I don't spam Dunapu... maybe you do.
                              How about you don't troll with me Dunapu? I seriously don't like people like you who spam, accuse and troll as well. Maybe your post are stupid as well, and to be honest, your post is completely somewhat low and deranging as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X