Remove Holy Seal In Battlegrounds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    I wasn't complaining. I'm trying to see if these suggestion can help the non cahsers.
    I'm level 80 with max talents and I can't be stunned, but I'm trying to see if the suggestion I've made originally really works in the game.

I would also like to thank you guys for posting your suggestion in regards to mine, as It has helped me.
    And what have Talents and holy seal with spenders to do? its dosent coste you a dam to upgrade you talents just exp.

Comment

Originally posted by flummarn View Post
      And what have Talents and holy seal with spenders to do? its dosent coste you a dam to upgrade you talents just exp.
      I did not say spenders or spending had anything to do with Talents. I was just elaborating to the other person that I was not complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by flummarn View Post
        Spenders get more exp, so while not relevant to this discussion, cashers can max their HS far faster than non.

Comment

Leave the HS regardless. Please pro-rate the damn dryad bombers honor win. Example dryad x1=300 honor, dryad x2=200 honor, dryad x3+=only 100 honor. It makes more sense, the higher blessings received, the less honor won. If someone needs more than x3 dryads to kill someone, then its not a battle anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggythewiz View Post
            Spenders get more exp, so while not relevant to this discussion, cashers can max their HS far faster than non.
            Yes, but this becomes a real advantage when you're in lvl. 75+ range. Before, both VIP9 and non-cashers can level up HS relatively quickly.
            In lvl. 75+ range people aren't usually complaining about HS, because till then they learned it's just a game feature and that's how the game was meant to be.

Comment

Working...
            X