This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnout

How many guys here are starting to get burned out from the game? ... Starting to feel more like a chore than fun =|

yup im feeling it!

Comment

Yeah, I'm starting to get the feeling.
      Plus they're spreading the player base too thin. I think they need to merge servers soon.
      Wartune:
      Server: [S3]Worg Lair
      Name: Cashmere
      Guild: Kingdom

My
      My

Comment

I think they should offer new classes, and the ability to switch classes at a certain level, but keep all the skill points you've obtained so far, kind of like Maplestory did. That, and the ability to enter into tournaments/duels with other character of your own level, and win prizes (kind of like Runescape did with the battle arena, like, putting up items for the prize from each side, must be equivalent in price or rarity, then battle it out and whoever wins, gets the plunder)
        power, speed, precision and fear no pain - Muay Thai motto

Comment

Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
          Yeah, I'm starting to get the feeling.
          Plus they're spreading the player base too thin. I think they need to merge servers soon.
          Merging Servers Usually only occurs when player bases "Thins Out" too much and looks/appears to be dead, it's their way of saving what is left of 2 server communities, good tactic

And also slightly feeling the Burnout, but not as much
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

you feeling burned out is probably because you play more than one and play on more than one server...
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
              you feeling burned out is probably because you play more than one and play on more than one server...
              Nope Just The One > . O
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post

Nope i only play on one server and one character. I never in my mmorpg life played more than 1 character on 1 game. Multiple characters is too hardcore for me.

Comment

frankly most browser games iv played are like these... u do all the quest n stuff day in n day out....

Comment

It's when a game starts feeling like a chore that you know there are problems, -.- tbh it was good and awesome at first, now it just seems tiresome -.-, it's like...miss a single day and you could fall behind by a lot -.-
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

thats why you just have fun and dont worry about being first at everything just think about it what will the first 80 do?not to much till other get 80 also heck i was one of the first like 10 40s on my server and i couldnt even find a void run,it was like pulling teeth for 3 days till others got 40
                      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
                      X