This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Events/Promotions

Not Sure What Catagory This Falls In But This Is Basically Something I'd Like To Ask A GM/Admin.

"Will There Be Holiday Events/Promotions For This Upcoming Halloween/Christmas? Got Anything Planned?"
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    Not Sure What Catagory This Falls In But This Is Basically Something I'd Like To Ask A GM/Admin.

"Will There Be Holiday Events/Promotions For This Upcoming Halloween/Christmas? Got Anything Planned?"
    you serious? games like these always have promotion events, and normally those event/promotion comes in the form of more stuff to spend balan on.... maybe it could be mounts, it could be wings, or it could be a package of reduced price on GEMs... and yes i guarantee you that there will be reduced price package recharge balan thing going on as one of the event...

maybe ..just maybe they could finally get VIP fixed. like getting more features in so more people will want to get VIP.

all the Chinese server got it already, one of the perk i like as a vip is to have no CDs on anything. basically the ability to build anything and speed up the CD for free because you are VIP. it's one of the perks of being a vip.

another thing they could do would be fixing chat filtering as a present to all the English players since we ain't typing in Chinese. just change the parameter of how many character you can type per line would be a easy fix. ^.^
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      you serious? games like these always have promotion events, and normally those event/promotion comes in the form of more stuff to spend balan on.... maybe it could be mounts, it could be wings, or it could be a package of reduced price on GEMs... and yes i guarantee you that there will be reduced price package recharge balan thing going on as one of the event...

maybe ..just maybe they could finally get VIP fixed. like getting more features in so more people will want to get VIP.

all the Chinese server got it already, one of the perk i like as a vip is to have no CDs on anything. basically the ability to build anything and speed up the CD for free because you are VIP. it's one of the perks of being a vip.

another thing they could do would be fixing chat filtering as a present to all the English players since we ain't typing in Chinese. just change the parameter of how many character you can type per line would be a easy fix. ^.^
      The "NO CD" Is the Chinese vers. of VIP? or something you're suggesting? cuz it sounds Pretty nice, tired of having to wait countless hours and wait for CD to be over -.- it's annoying
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

yeah it's part of the perk of the Chinese version VIP, like when you try to go speed something up, regardless if it's researching, or building, or dueling, it will say if you give you a warning and say, if you are VIP you can speed this up for free.

it's one of the main reason i tried it out to be a VIP...not only that it was cheap....it was in RMB.

and i really got addicted to that. i did my 20/20 duel in a row did all the research i can with all the kynite i had. and leveled up all i had and had money for. it was really great. THAT really make you feel like a VIP. because you can do all that for free.... because you are a VIP.

and not only that, every time i used the function it will tell me under system and send me a little info and say something like VIP help you saved 10 balan or something like that. it was great! lol

and one other thing about VIP i liked was it tell you how much EXTRA exp you get.
        ie: info will say you gained 5,375 exp (VIP added 734 exp already included).

something like that... so it make you think VIP actually do give you extra exp. i know the u.s. version also give you extra exp, but when it doesn't say it, it just doesn't seem as special, i had to confirm it with guides without VIP that i am in actuality getting more exp per dungeon run. etc..etc..

Comment

BTW having no CD is not something that would break the game...so what if you did your 20/20 duel in a row...so what? what if you happen raise from rank 50 to rank 20 and so happens you hit a point in 20 you just can't win anymore? that don't really break it. i liked it.

what if you can speed up all your buildings now? you know what? i used to use vouchers to speed up building stuff, now i have all buildings maxed, i NEVER used voucher again to speed up buildings, because at higher levels it take you longer to level, now all my building is my level and i have nothing to construct.

what if you can research stuff faster, it still depend on the choice you make and also depend on how much kynaite you got, not like suddenly you got more, and the plants still takes an hr to grow , and you still can only plunder 5x a day. nothing wrong with spending all you got.

also, so what if you thinking been VIP give you this perk is unfair? DOH! that's the whole point! VIP do get stuff done faster....ie: more exp per stuff...

so when the Chinese version i played had that, i was thinking that's one the main selling point of been VIP. it doesn't break the game but it sure as hell helps you a lot and make everyone else want to be VIP just for the no CD thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
            BTW having no CD is not something that would break the game...so what if you did your 20/20 duel in a row...so what? what if you happen raise from rank 50 to rank 20 and so happens you hit a point in 20 you just can't win anymore? that don't really break it. i liked it.

what if you can speed up all your buildings now? you know what? i used to use vouchers to speed up building stuff, now i have all buildings maxed, i NEVER used voucher again to speed up buildings, because at higher levels it take you longer to level, now all my building is my level and i have nothing to construct.

what if you can research stuff faster, it still depend on the choice you make and also depend on how much kynaite you got, not like suddenly you got more, and the plants still takes an hr to grow , and you still can only plunder 5x a day. nothing wrong with spending all you got.

also, so what if you thinking been VIP give you this perk is unfair? DOH! that's the whole point! VIP do get stuff done faster....ie: more exp per stuff...

so when the Chinese version i played had that, i was thinking that's one the main selling point of been VIP. it doesn't break the game but it sure as hell helps you a lot and make everyone else want to be VIP just for the no CD thing.
            *Nods In Agreement* Mhm~ Mhm~ I see, This is very Intriguing, I would very much like to see these sort of perks ._. But knowing R2 if such a system is implemented they'd probably base it on VIP level or something ._. and most likely near the higher lvls too lolz
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Soooo...Halloween's Just Right Around The Corner...GM's?
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
              X