Books in bulk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books in bulk

Hey guys can I ask why we cant use books in bulk anymore?! Its rly annoying and exhausting to click 150+ times everyday!
    Pls fix that with next maintenance.

Thx.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Recently, people received huge amounts of experience in the form of books as compensation for a recent patch, and there was a problem where if someone used too many at once, they received no exp. Maybe it'll get fixed in the future and then the option could be turned back on. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      Recently, people received huge amounts of experience in the form of books as compensation for a recent patch, and there was a problem where if someone used too many at once, they received no exp. Maybe it'll get fixed in the future and then the option could be turned back on. :P
      Yeah, i also got lvl4 books, and hadnt any problems with exp. But once when you are done with shards for lvl70 gear, then insignia become useless (except for medallions). So the only usefull thing that we can use insignia is for Lvl3 books in arena shop. And when you make 1500-2000 (sometimes even more) insignia per day... imagine how many clicks have to do everyday to use all books. To keep insignia is bad idea, cuz need more ineventary room. Now thanks to sky trail we have a lot items that we have to save till we get next patch and be able to use them, so i am tryin to remove all useless stuff in inventary and vault. And i am sure its not only me.
      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

It's all because people CAN'T READ.
        So that was the temporary R2/7roads resolution to be make it more idiot-resistant.

Hate it myself as well, when I need to make 80 double clicks on those books every day.

Comment

Working...
        X