Train mount x5 to receive: 1 whip, 5 soul crystals, 1 Gem Pack Lv 1-3

Unlimited attempts

Wewtness.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	whip11342.png
Views:	1
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	1688230
    Last edited by Whispir; 05-21-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

gem packs

Comment

gem packs suck... 95% you get lv.1 gems, LOL... worthless gem packs.

anyways... no biggy about mount events, no need to post it unless they start giving you event tokens again.

else it's just like any other crappy events they have that people don't post about.

well, maybe except if you're real bored and feel like posting.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          gem packs suck... 95% you get lv.1 gems, LOL... worthless gem packs.

anyways... no biggy about mount events, no need to post it unless they start giving you event tokens again.

else it's just like any other crappy events they have that people don't post about.

well, maybe except if you're real bored and feel like posting.
          Well, even if we get only lvl 1 gem...That's still awesome! If someone have, for example, 4000 whip in his/her vault, that's at least 800 x lvl 1 gem... Not bad if you ask me.
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
            Well, even if we get only lvl 1 gem...That's still awesome! If someone have, for example, 4000 whip in his/her vault, that's at least 800 x lvl 1 gem... Not bad if you ask me.
            Yep, fine by me too, I got 709 gem packs. Not gonna complain here either.

Comment

wow... 4000 whips... I only have 900, since I used up every single whip from last time's whip event and could only do a few level 5 and 6 gems in gem event.

also... I thought we said to not make it do system announcements last time a gem pack event happened?

entire chat is now spammed.

Comment

Got 520 gem packs here plus reached lvl4 stables so got nothing to complain about
                Character: Shnitz
                Server Shadowfen (s335)
                Class: Archer
                Lvl: 70
                BR: 112k
                Guild: Fusion

Comment

Damn that's perfect timing. Can get rid of the lv1 gems after this last gem event lmao. Really nice event

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Damn that's perfect timing. Can get rid of the lv1 gems after this last gem event lmao. Really nice event
                    Yes, It's a nice event, but would have been more nicer if it contained an event Item that we can use to exchange for any great items in hot event.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                      Yes, It's a nice event, but would have been more nicer if it contained an event Item that we can use to exchange for any great items in hot event.
                      Event is over, nothing to give, or you want it to give you carnations where the exchange closes in less than 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                        Sure. It's been months now since last event token unlimited event so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Gotta appreciate the events we get not b*tch about ones we don't. Still a lot better than no events whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Sure. It's been months now since last event token unlimited event so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Gotta appreciate the events we get not b*tch about ones we don't. Still a lot better than no events whatsoever.
                          yea but it would be nice if they gave event items for these unlimited events once in a while instead of never again

Comment

Man this was awesome and fun! 2920 times i trained my mounts

That was fun opening the gem packs in bulk..thought it would never end lol

Thanks for this awesome, awesome event.

Cheers

Comment

nice. yeah it started today.
                              Your source of Wartune News, Events, Guides and Information:

Comment

Working...
                              X