X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HimariChan
    started a topic Market revamp

Market revamp

About the current market system as of now...it doesn't seem so efficent that you can't make bulk purchases of an item you want to buy.

Especially with 20 attempts per day, at least it cap it to 5 times that you can buy the same thing within the 4 hour period. I highly doubt any who made past 10 purchases off the market in 1 day.

Though the flipside is abuse, especially the crystalloids/gems, etc. but just capping it to 1 is just ridicolous.

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
    You must be clearly blind.Especially that I bolded the word current.

Obviously there are more functions to come in the market system but CURRENTLY this is the market's ONLY function for the time being.

Second quit assuming I paid for this. I got my $10 balen through offers.

So people who "cash" are automatically power hungry?

Quit assuming things about people you scrub. You sure are an envious person especially that you don't have access to nice things.
    No i meant it as if if there was a power hungry cash player who can spend his cash on something which can be achieved a whee bit more slower but chooses to use the easy way then mystery shop is perfect for them
    please don't misunderstand

Quit assuming things about people you scrub. You sure are an envious person especially that you don't have access to nice things.
    i urge u to never use such words ever
    people who think they can control stuff because they have the power to do so are worse than those who don't have the power but know its value mm

i didn't assume

and as i said before It is a MYSTERY get the point making a change for better of others ruins the whole point especially when they were just recently changed
    1st thats not market its mystery shop MYSTERY meaning it will a surprise hence the cost may also CHANGE

Obviously there are more functions to come in the market system but CURRENTLY this is the market's ONLY function for the time being.
    i agree with u on this one there are more functions to come and yeah i guess u can call it market but its actual name and meaning is mystery shop

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    u actually buy stuff from there ?
    wow i thought everyone was smart
    1st thats not market its mystery shop MYSTERY meaning it will a surprise hence the cost may also CHANGE
    2nd of that place is only for the highly just wanna power people who are willing to pour in money for the sake of showing off for something which is achievable with patience

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
    About the current market system as of now...it doesn't seem so efficent that you can't make bulk purchases of an item you want to buy.

Especially with 20 attempts per day, at least it cap it to 5 times that you can buy the same thing within the 4 hour period. I highly doubt any who made past 10 purchases off the market in 1 day.

Though the flipside is abuse, especially the crystalloids/gems, etc. but just capping it to 1 is just ridicolous.
    u actually buy stuff from there ?
    wow i thought everyone was smart
    2nd of that place is only for the highly just wanna power people who are willing to pour in money for the sake of showing off for something which is achievable with patience

Leave a comment:

Working...
X