Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So R2, ever gonna get off your *** and fix bg/arena matching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    if your brs are equal, it's probable that the battle will be over before the sylph even kicks in. there is also a chance that the 60 will holy seal, but your odds are a lot better with someone at the same br than they are with someone 100k higher than you. is br matching perfect? no, but it's a heck of a lot better than the current system
    You still miss the other things that a level 60 has more of such as skill points. Level 60 has 30 skill points invested where as level 40 only has 20, those 10 skill points have a big impact as they can mean a mage at level 40 doesnt have blessed light where the mage at level 60 has it. or level 60 mage has more and stronger heal skills. You cant just skip these important factors. If you do then you are obviously ignoring over half of the points i have thus far made. If you are ignoring over half of each point i have made then there is no debate and you, in my view, are just ingoring things you fail to admit are truth because they dont back your view

Comment

if your brs are equal, it's probable that the battle will be over before the sylph even kicks in. there is also a chance that the 60 will holy seal, but your odds are a lot better with someone at the same br than they are with someone 100k higher than you. is br matching perfect? no, but it's a heck of a lot better than the current system

did you even read other people's posts? how is it fair if you are getting a free victory because you are weak? what is the point of building a stronger toon if you gonna fight stronger opponent? you're just making an excuse for staying weak while reaping the benefits that should be earned by people who build their toon correctly.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
        Sigh none of you get it at all. is the concept of a fair even fight that oblivious to you? thats the whole point of this thread, pvp is not fun when one side just curb stomps the other. Whether I am on the side thats doing it, or the one being curb stomped. It'd just be nice to be able to fight people with bout same br in pvp, so its more player skill and not just totally your br that determines fights. But I guess most of you are just too scared to have a even fight where you cannot just curbstomp the opponent by having way higher br. I prefer skill based pvp, pvp in pretty much all R2 games is usually whoever has most br=wins. There is no skill or enjoyment in it really, Only people ok with the current system are the ones who are too scared to fight someone your own br since you well probally suck at the game due to not being able to win vs same br, so you'd rather smash people who don't got a chance.
        Wartunes is a game that having skill makes absolutely no difference. If u want skill based PVP, go play another game cause you're playing the wrong one.

if you have 40k br with a sylph, it sucks. the 40k with no sylph would probably 1 shot kill the guy. your argument holds no water
        You obviously have no idea how most of the features in this game works to have said that. The only br contributed by sylph is the HP. You can have alot of HP but get relatively little BR added. The guy with the sylph will obviously have much better hp than the guy without. Not to mention the lvl difference will mean the higher lv has most astrals, higher HS and tons of other things that do not affect BR. 2 extra astral slots with yellow % astrals gives a huge advantage and opening the battle with a 3 turn stun you call that fair? If you can miss out this simple fact, it just means you lack any knowledge about how PVP works in this game. Also having templars vs knights, that person's templars will easily kill off the lower lv guy's troops while his own troops can tank the lower lvl's shots so I'd like to see how the lv 40 one shots the lv 60 like what you're saying.

Actually, your odds against such a person are no way better than fighting someone with 100k br more than you either. You may have slightly more base stats while the other guy has more hp. But him having a sylphs means every few turns, his sylph does an extra atk on you. You'll be at a disadvantage in any fights against that guy since the sylph atk does not consume a turn from him and the atks ignore all armor. While you may be right that the battle is over before sylph can be awakened, it will 99% of the time end with the one without the sylph losing the battle if both start the battle with full or near full hp.

Also with 2 extra slots, he can equip astrals like illusion and deflection which doesn't give any br, but they can proc in battle which makes the other player do almost no dmg while taking lots of dmg. If you're going to argue that the other player can do the same, then they would have to give up equipping astrals with defense which will severely affect their chances at winning any fights at all. Rather than being a lazy player who only wants all the games that you play to change it to your liking, why not you take up the challenge of finding a way to win most of your fights while constrained under the same limits as everyone else.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

This thread gone crazy, LOL

It's turn into BR war...

even tho the original point is... the matching system is junk.

Who'll win?

30s vs 50s?
          60s vs 80s?

It's a no brainer no matter how much you cash there, the 20 level higher players will most definitely win,

unless the 30s was like super duper casher... but who cashes that hard at level 30?

That's the main point, it's not about "BR" but rather the Arena Matches you with players that's 20 levels higher than you.

Which in turn also means the higher level have higher gears that's guaranteed to be stronger than what you have.

Plus... there's also the "Holy Seal" issue... how can 30s defend against a Holy Seal when they don't even have it unlocked? LOL...

And from the way people talk in this thread and in-game, it sounds like it doesn't just happen to 1 or 2 people... but rather almost everyone experienced it.

Lowbies matched with Highbies
          and
          Highbies matched with Lowbies

Including the matching against 80s, I also get matched with some 30s and 40s as well.

I am probably one of those people Thread Starter is complaining about... ... ...
          Last edited by anichaos; 05-23-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

according the email i got from r2 after reporting fights vs 50+ while level 20 the matchmaking is based on the avg level of your team +/- 10 levels (so an 80,20,20 could fight a team of 36,36,36 normally) but if the system can't find a match it will match up with any group regardless of levels.

Comment

i was many matched with lvl 60+ and we were all dead in one damination , and still i dont have a problem with it . my team br were strong for their lvl and we were all under lvl 40 but still i dont care , i can win other matches

these ppl are the most lazy a$$es on the game that i ever seen in my entire life . their brain is not even thinking . imagine how they are gonna work on their toons when they cant even think properly . just ignore them lol . am done with lazy ***** complaining

Comment

one thing we all agree is: the matching system in GA sucks. too much bugs that make it didnt work as intended. if matching by simple 2 digit numbers is already bugged, i wonder what chaos will it have if it matches people by br that has 5 digits.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Funny thing, non cashers complaining about BG matching, the balance argument.

Havent you noticed that most lower level BG's are out of balance cuz its crowded with campers?

As for arena, you win some you lose some, only thing that should be changed it that you cant match the same team killing you in 1 turn 8 times in a row.
                  I had that yestersday, was on the winning side of that, but still wasnt much fun.

Comment

you are a genius eh! a level 40 has knights and a level 60 has templars. you think holy seal is the only disadvantage the level 40 has? no need of holy seal. the level 40 will keep scratching the templars' hind quarters while the level 60 "with same br" will stomp the level 40. he wont need sylph or holy seal.

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
                    Sigh none of you get it at all. is the concept of a fair even fight that oblivious to you? thats the whole point of this thread, pvp is not fun when one side just curb stomps the other. Whether I am on the side thats doing it, or the one being curb stomped. It'd just be nice to be able to fight people with bout same br in pvp, so its more player skill and not just totally your br that determines fights. But I guess most of you are just too scared to have a even fight where you cannot just curbstomp the opponent by having way higher br. I prefer skill based pvp, pvp in pretty much all R2 games is usually whoever has most br=wins. There is no skill or enjoyment in it really, Only people ok with the current system are the ones who are too scared to fight someone your own br since you well probally suck at the game due to not being able to win vs same br, so you'd rather smash people who don't got a chance.
                    from your posts it seems you are a non casher. now keeping aside the cashers, any other non casher who is same level as you but has higher br than you, is also more skilled than you. and there is your skill based pvp. his skill lies in the fact that he has managed his exp and resources better than you. of course you can say about campers and all. so lets keep aside campers also. but i have seen even in same servers, at a given level, huge br differences between non cashers. the stronger one is skilled. and if others are so scared and you are the bravest soul out there, brave the bgs as they are. i am sure the chickens out there - stronger or not - wont be a problem for you.
                    Last edited by t8912; 05-23-2014, 02:13 AM.
                    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

is Matching system really broke in GA? i dont think so. like this one said,
                      Originally posted by mjmanasco View Post
                      but if the system can't find a match it will match up with any group regardless of levels.
                      -why the system cant find a match when there are alot of servers around to get match?
                      it only means that the Players playing arena have lessen, especially now that we only have 15 attmpts depending on what time you did arena, you'll exp a mismatch by levels. you all have to consider the Matching time. it is all about the Availability of players
                      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

cmon guys stop complaining about br and campers especially in low levels bg.. really..? do u never heard about dryads.? they good for boosting your skills against campers..
                        one of the toons i made , in lvl 45 bg was a real pain in campers ****. most of the campers in low bg are around 35-45k br rated. a normal user non-casher have around 25-30k br. i never hunt weak ones only hunt for bigger one.. usually with 4-5 dryads u can take them down. most of the times u get them half of lifes or lower.yes they always complain about dryad hunters and usually will run away when they see you ( u will get bad words as bonus of course - call u crazy stupid ,ask about your mom family etc)
                        of course thare will be some with br u can never beat no matter of dryad but those are few..
                        no matter what ,
                        only understand they are some of the weakest in theyr servers , usually 40-50k people in servers with 100K top br

happy hunting

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                          you are a genius eh! a level 40 has knights and a level 60 has templars. you think holy seal is the only disadvantage the level 40 has? no need of holy seal. the level 40 will keep scratching the templars' hind quarters while the level 60 "with same br" will stomp the level 40. he wont need sylph or holy seal.
                          side men have no bearing on arena battles. you could have paladins or lancers, in 3 on 3, who cares?

Comment

Battleground and Arena matching works as it's always been supposed to work. That's how the game is.
                            If you play any other game (let's say Grand Theft Auto), do you spam developers with your whining and complaining, because you think, (for example) you should get more gold/cash rewards for quests?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS GAME - STOP PLAYING IT AND FLOODING FORUM WITH USELESS THREADS.

Comment

side men have no bearing on arena battles. you could have paladins or lancers, in 3 on 3, who cares?
                              I want everyone to remember that this is the same idiot who claimed that it is impossible that non casher have 100k BR.

Comment

Non cashers claim everything is impossible for them tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X