Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knight sylph question..

as a kight, which sylph to use,,,
    given the option u can get appolo gaia hades n iris,,,, as appolo has aoe,, and hades and gaia does not hv much aoe,, plus knight dont have much healing,,, cant skip iris,, so is it best to have "appolo gaia n hades" or "iris gaia n hades" or "appolo iris n hades"... any suggestion will be nice... or what u think is the best cobination,,

Well, this is the 4th thread with the same question in about a week...

Most will say Gaia, but thats mainly cuz they are to obsessed with the gaia delphic.
    As a knight you will have most troubles beating mages, so its not that odd to go with a patk pet, but that wont help much against other knights, unless you have a strong hades.

Comment

i have purp gaia purp iris and purp hades iris gets pretty much all the use in in game stuff im even stuck using her in arena... hades i use for battlegrounds and guild battles gaia i just use for wb...i never got a apollo or id have prob used him since hes better vs knights but i dont rly miss him much in anything but guild battles....ive got 2 comparable br knights on my server who blow the **** out of me in gb with their stupid apollos

i blow up a ton of knights pretty easily with hades though just apollo is better vs them and a comparable knight with apollo beats me but hades makes mages go from pain in the butt in bgs to fast kills most of the time

that and hades evolution looks much cooler than apollos does
      Last edited by ISuk?; 05-23-2014, 09:08 AM.
      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

gaia works for me
        Knight - Kabam - S1
        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Which Sylph is best for Knight?

Comment

the thing is,u cant work with 1 sylph in the whole game, for example, u need gaia for wb, for necro n where heal ness iris must, in arena apppolo helps a lot,, so wht my ? is ,,, irsi is must so out of rest 3 appolo hades n gaia,, which 2 to choose, both gaia n hades dont hv aoe,, so iris appolo hades or iris gaia hades or iris hades n appolo,,,, i hv the thinking tht hades does more dmg thn gaia n appolo....

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
              the thing is,u cant work with 1 sylph in the whole game, for example, u need gaia for wb, for necro n where heal ness iris must, in arena apppolo helps a lot,, so wht my ? is ,,, irsi is must so out of rest 3 appolo hades n gaia,, which 2 to choose, both gaia n hades dont hv aoe,, so iris appolo hades or iris gaia hades or iris hades n appolo,,,, i hv the thinking tht hades does more dmg thn gaia n appolo....
              You need DPS for necro, not healing. Iris is pretty useless for necro, especially in higher levels.

Hades does have AoE delphic, pretty nasty one.

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                gaia works for me
                I think an orange works for everyone Matt, plus you have 9k crit.

Comment

I prefer Iris for Knight because its uses magic attacks and will do a great amount of magic damage to other knights. Another
                  reason is because of its healing skills. You can heal so much while doing great amount of dmg to enemy. Apollo is also great
                  because of its AOE skills which you can use to wipe out enemies quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_bnguyen View Post
                    I prefer Iris for Knight because its uses magic attacks and will do a great amount of magic damage to other knights. Another
                    reason is because of its healing skills. You can heal so much while doing great amount of dmg to enemy. Apollo is also great
                    because of its AOE skills which you can use to wipe out enemies quickly.
                    Only works in 2 scenarios:

- Low level/low BR fights
                    - When your stats are so far ahead of your opponent their gaia doesn't kill you.

Not one similar BR knight has survived my gaia with an iris. Not to mention Iris attacks deal a lot less than Gaia lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Only works in 2 scenarios:

- Low level/low BR fights
                      - When your stats are so far ahead of your opponent their gaia doesn't kill you.

Not one similar BR knight has survived my gaia with an iris. Not to mention Iris attacks deal a lot less than Gaia lol
                      Thanks for your explanation. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X