Resist Reduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resist Reduction

I'm trying to unlock the center shield under the Battle Protection Tab that gives resist reduction. It's locked for all of us until we gain 300 resistance from socketing crystals. I've got the following resistance crystals socketed: x3 Level 4 thunder (42 each), x3 Level 3 fire (30 each), and x3 Level 3 water (30 each).

In the aggregate that's 306 total resistance from 9 crystals I have socketed.... so why is that center shield still locked? I'm really confused... And yesI realize I don't have an active sylph, I just unsummoned to make the numbers easier to see.

Click image for larger version

Name:	resistance.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	1749894

Ok I ended up figuring this out on my own after seeing a few other things on the forums... I took my sylph off before closing browser. I cleared my cache and back back in and magically I was able to unlock the center! I hope this helps others.

Comment

someone already explain this in the forum "rest your sylph, activate the centre shield and then call it back" that should do it.

Comment

Was prettly easy in first days to get crystals but now i dont gain them any more frome the cards driver i its says should drome frome MP also but that dosent do it.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	heys.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	1688293
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment