Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

birthday presents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• birthday presents

i feel like wartune needs some type of birthday presents something as simple as a birthday box with gold and daru in it i think would be a great contribution to the game especially for truly long time players

Well, This can be a good addition to the game. But don't you think people can fake their birthday(s) so it can favor them?

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      Well, This can be a good addition to the game. But don't you think people can fake their birthday(s) so it can favor them?
      who cares? you only get one present a year, birthday or not

Comment

Agree, specially since it's my BDay right now (no really...it is my BDay today O.O )
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

That might mean R2 will have to be stressing themsleves sending a reward to each and every member that plays Wartune. That might be one of the reason(s) this suggestion might not be implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            That might mean R2 will have to be stressing themsleves sending a reward to each and every member that plays Wartune. That might be one of the reason(s) this suggestion might not be implemented.
            stress? nah. they wouldn't stress, they just wouldn't bother with the rewards, sort of like new server and merger events

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
              stress? nah. they wouldn't stress, they just wouldn't bother with the rewards, sort of like new server and merger events
              Lol for sure yet is a good proposal we have here we should promot it, could be a nice wings or clothes, could be a wartune birthday... once you have a year on the server you could get a msg rewarding you for your WT birthday and loyalty to the game.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
              X