Killing RRO in Battle Grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ignito View Post
    My suggestion: Play the game as it is designed to play instead of whining and cursing....and posting on forums about it....personally I'd like to see the ones with foul mouth in BGs be banned to teach them a lesson that it is a game that we are playing
    I can understand that this game can be a War game, but people do it to derive fun, that's why they keep killing the Officer.

Comment

Another reason to add to this; Once a player is in the level 70 - 80's, they have no need for Insignia and honor, as they have already maxed out their honor, and have nothing else to buy with the Insignia they claim from the Battlegrounds. This is relevant to about 95% of the players who range from the levels 70 - 80. My personal best suggestion; for those that wish to continue killing the Resource Officer, then they can very well go ahead. I just think that the stats belonging to the Resource Recovery Officer should be boosted, making the Officer almost impossible to kill. It would be a good challenge, even for the strongest of players roaming. Either that, or there should be a limit of just how many times the Resource Recovery Officer is actually allowed to be killed during one Battleground event. It could be used mainly as an advantage to slow down the other team, but not stop them completely.

Originally posted by Ignito View Post
      My suggestion: Play the game as it is designed to play instead of whining and cursing....and posting on forums about it....personally I'd like to see the ones with foul mouth in BGs be banned to teach them a lesson that it is a game that we are playing
      The game has been created mainly for entertainment. I have noticed that as this game has progressed, people have gone under the impression that the game itself is no longer about having fun, but about competition and competing with other players. It has now become dominated by these "cashers" in some people's eyes, and that as a single factor has only acted as a booster for the competition. As for players that use foul language in an attempt to become dominant, sometimes an annoyance, the best thing a person can do is ignore them. They will eventually come to their senses that they are being ignored, and move onto another, more sensible method of getting the message through.
      From behind the hood, lies a woman whose alluring beauty has stunned thousands. Millions have doubted her demanding strength, and in exchange, have unwillingly given their lives to her blade. She roams not as a slayer, but as a savior in search of sustaining peace. The only thing that stands in her way is the army of darkness who at this moment are dominant over the mortal race.
      What will YOU do to contribute to the eternal war?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoryn View Post
        Another reason to add to this; Once a player is in the level 70 - 80's, they have no need for Insignia and honor, as they have already maxed out their honor, and have nothing else to buy with the Insignia they claim from the Battlegrounds. This is relevant to about 95% of the players who range from the levels 70 - 80. My personal best suggestion; for those that wish to continue killing the Resource Officer, then they can very well go ahead. I just think that the stats belonging to the Resource Recovery Officer should be boosted, making the Officer almost impossible to kill. It would be a good challenge, even for the strongest of players roaming. Either that, or there should be a limit of just how many times the Resource Recovery Officer is actually allowed to be killed during one Battleground event. It could be used mainly as an advantage to slow down the other team, but not stop them completely.

The game has been created mainly for entertainment. I have noticed that as this game has progressed, people have gone under the impression that the game itself is no longer about having fun, but about competition and competing with other players. It has now become dominated by these "cashers" in some people's eyes, and that as a single factor has only acted as a booster for the competition. As for players that use foul language in an attempt to become dominant, sometimes an annoyance, the best thing a person can do is ignore them. They will eventually come to their senses that they are being ignored, and move onto another, more sensible method of getting the message through.
        +1 to this

Comment

Working...
        X