lottery system is horrible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lottery system is horrible

The lottery system this game uses for everything needs completely reworked. It is completely unbalanced and is a huge money trap. Some people get everything with minimal effort, then there are people like myself who are unable to get anything. I have a 126k lv 69 character which still doesnt have a single purple card when most people have 2 to 4 by now, and I barely ever get master chest. I cannot get a lucky star above a 10, most are a 6 and lower, and I never get residual lines in jewel hunt which makes it difficult to reach 700 pts and the 300 pt chest is garbage now. I never get anything useful from spire chest or battleground chest, and my tok chest are all insignia and shadow souls. I'm lucky if i get a single training whip from 30 guild blessing spins even using spin all. I've used a plethera of fashion shards and still cannot get a refine above 2 stars and I have to spend twice as much as most people just to identify. When I buy event chest from the shop I've only got the top prize once, no matter how many chest I buy (300-400+), and maybe get 1 or 2 of the consulation prizes like 100 soul crystals. This one upsets me the most. I see the same people getting the top prizes and several consulation prizes and only buy 50-60 chest every time, and most people that buy chest will get the top prize within 200 chest max, but I have not once ever gotten a top prize. Everyone says it runs on luck which is complete bull. Not everyone has the same chances of receiving rewards. I've also noticed that many of the new spending players have an extremely higher drop rate. For example, I have one of these players on my server. He/she is able to get the top prize withing 40 chest every event. This week they got the dark capricorn for 6 chest, got 5 Hades within 120 chest during the first hades event and I can keep going. Meanwhile I had to buy over 600 chest just to get one and this was the only top prize I ever received. There is a lvl 33 guild which just leveled to 33 5 days ago and he already has 2 purple cards, while I sit withzero and I've done every single card hunt attempt since it started. Its absolutely ridiculous!! I have to spend at least double or triple more than the average spender to have any chance of getting anything from this game.

k.

obligatory 10 letters
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

think of it more as a rigged slot machine...that would help.....

Comment

Your situation doesn't seem to be very different from mine. May I suggest something? Quit spending on lotteries. It's obvious from what you've written that you don't fit the criteria for lottery wins by R2. I'm not sure why but that's the way it is. My guess is that the higher your BR and the lower your level compared to other players, the lower your chances of getting a lottery win.

I've seen that situation from other players. The high level with low BRs or the low BRs with low levels tend to win a lot more in lotteries. Psychological pressure by R2 to get you to spend more when you see others get something that you don't have, perhaps?

Alternatively, I would suggest removing all your toon's armour, sylph and clothes by default and only put them back on when you need to do MPDs, SDs, BGs or arenas so you get listed as very low BR too in rankings. Avoid doing Academic Blessing as well. If you are still too high, remove your astrals that give you BR. Try to get yourself so that you don't get registered as 1 of the top 100 players in rankings on your server. Maybe being unknown will change your luck?

Just try it out, I don't think you have anything to lose at this rate.
        Last edited by secretfox; 05-24-2014, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
          Your situation doesn't seem to be very different from mine. May I suggest something? Quit spending on lotteries. It's obvious from what you've written that you don't fit the criteria for lottery wins by R2. I'm not sure why but that's the way it is. My guess is that the higher your BR and the lower your level compared to other players, the lower your chances of getting a lottery win.

I've seen that situation from other players. The high level with low BRs or the low BRs with low levels tend to win a lot more in lotteries. Psychological pressure by R2 to get you to spend more when you see others get something that you don't have, perhaps?

Alternatively, I would suggest removing all your toon's armour, sylph and clothes by default and only put them back on when you need to do MPDs, SDs, BGs or arenas so you get listed as very low BR too in rankings. Avoid doing Academic Blessing as well. If you are still too high, remove your astrals that give you BR. Try to get yourself so that you don't get registered as 1 of the top 100 players in rankings on your server. Maybe being unknown will change your luck?

Just try it out, I don't think you have anything to lose at this rate.
          Nice strategy, I see what is being mentioned here. I have tried this method for 2 months, but still got nothing. I am not sure how this lottery thing goes, but everyone has mentioned luck to be involved. The way i see it, is if you are a good player/payer why stop you from buying. This game really calculates who pays a lot and possibly stacks your name or account in a list of preferred cashiers. Maybe there is some manipulation going on behind the scenes, like dropping your luck ratio so you can spend more. But Like I said, I am not certain. This is just a hypothesis

Comment

Originally posted by LAO998 View Post
            Nice strategy, I see what is being mentioned here. I have tried this method for 2 months, but still got nothing. I am not sure how this lottery thing goes, but everyone has mentioned luck to be involved. The way i see it, is if you are a good player/payer why stop you from buying. This game really calculates who pays a lot and possibly stacks your name or account in a list of preferred cashiers. Maybe there is some manipulation going on behind the scenes, like dropping your luck ratio so you can spend more. But Like I said, I am not certain. This is just a hypothesis
            The other alternative is to hit level 80 and then try with the above methods. For some odd reason, all the lucky ones that I've seen so far are level 80.

Comment

I have ben unluck in this game frome get for mini effort allways max everything limit with out this month some is now has ben relly cheap and lucky.

So after 1 years 5 months man start get lucky for once and that is in time.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Don't get too sad when you take the gamble and lose. It's your decision to spend on this game or not and it's also the decision of R2 to make things that way of which we can't do anything about
                Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-24-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Hint,,,,, do not open them first few days of event.... open them last day = better odd.

Comment

Hint: Only open them the 2nd Tuesday of the 3rd leap-year during a solar eclipse. They must be opened directly after a comet flyby with at least 7 out of the 8 planets in alignment.

Opening them at any other time will result in a gamble. Sometimes you win, most times you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                      The lottery system this game uses for everything needs completely reworked. It is completely unbalanced and is a huge money trap.
                      you could have ended it there

it is a money trap, don't give them your money

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                      Don't get too sad when you take the gamble and lose. It's your decision to spend on this game or not and it's also the decision of R2 to make things that way of which we can't do anything about
                      seriously could you stick your head any further up r2's collective arse? do you think that being their toady will somehow win you points?
                      Last edited by noob9841; 05-24-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceace View Post
                        Hint,,,,, do not open them first few days of event.... open them last day = better odd.
                        bull

odds are as lousy all the way through.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                          you could have ended it there

it is a money trap, don't give them your money

seriously could you stick your head any further up r2's collective arse? do you think that being their toady will somehow win you points?
                          I'm saying the right thing. I'm not doing it to win points or whatever.

Comment

I got unicorn mount with just 30 boxes, that was on last day of event.. also, got hades in just 10 boxes.

I will get back to you if I gets lucky on dark scorpions mount on last day of event.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceace View Post
                              I got unicorn mount with just 30 boxes, that was on last day of event.. also, got hades in just 10 boxes.

I will get back to you if I gets lucky on dark scorpions mount on last day of event.
                              And if that still doesn't work, go 'dark' meaning don't log in for at least a month with your BR at its lowest. If necessary, get your GM to kick you out of the guild and then take you back in after you finish opening all your lucky packs.

One last advice, if that still fails, don't buy any more 39 Balens pack regardless of what they promise. Remember ... R2 is very good at making promises (or creating the impressions of a promise) but never delivering on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X