Which Knight Build do you prefer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Knight Build do you prefer?

Pure Tank Knight, Pure DPS, or Hybrid Knight?

buy double skill. tank skills on set 1, dps skills on set 2. problem solved.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      buy double skill. tank skills on set 1, dps skills on set 2. problem solved.
      So hybrid then?

Comment

I have 3 astral crit, base crit and floating for gaia, all 3 on for WB. and switch to 3 defend astral, will destroyers, blessing, and block astral for others. It works great for both.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_bnguyen View Post
          So hybrid then?
          "hybrid set" and "2 skill set" are different idea

hybrid set is consist of all necessary skill in 1 set, e.g. mage BL + thunderer for lvl 60s in 1 set
          2 skill set is totally different set for different situation, e.g. mage heal set, mage delphic (thunderer) set
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I prefer mage-knight build.

This is a unique way of playing but its really effective. In short, you are a knight but you increase your INT stats through astrals, gems, etc. The INT stat will help to increase the attack of your Gaia (which is a MATK sylph).

Therefore, you are a knight with strong physical attack on your toon that will destroy mages. You also have a strong INT gaia that will destroy other knights. You will also be able to kill archers.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post

This is a unique way of playing but its really effective. In short, you are a knight but you increase your INT stats through astrals, gems, etc. The INT stat will help to increase the attack of your Gaia (which is a MATK sylph).

Therefore, you are a knight with strong physical attack on your toon that will destroy mages. You also have a strong INT gaia that will destroy other knights. You will also be able to kill archers.

Please tell me you're joking.
              :o Bacon FTW :o
              Kabam s1- Mage
              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

when is this fool gonna quit for real? he is misleading people and thinks he is being funny.
                let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

OMG ! now i even doubt that u are lvl 50 , u are completely a joke man . stop misleading pp . why are u not banned yet .

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                    when is this fool gonna quit for real? he is misleading people and is being really funny.
                    He's hilarious. Leave him be.
                    Mage
                    L80 DSW
                    IMDE

Comment

Every forum has its own joker, here its AntiApartheid. Funny thing is that he quitted/whined/retired 10 times in the last 2 months, yet he`s still here surprising new people with his stupidity.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_bnguyen View Post
                        Pure Tank Knight, Pure DPS, or Hybrid Knight?
                        I renamed my Knight "Prius"

Seriously, who invented those retarded names?

Comment

Tank knight. 3.2k block and 10 crit.EWD astral of course.
                          Server: Armor S6
                          IGN: Xanthralla
                          Guild: Samurai

Comment

I'm a level 68 with 110K BR in S385.

I'm a Crit Knight and that works very well for me. I also have very high Pdef, mdef, and HP. With level 9 heal gem and apollo 2 purple star. I win most of my battles. My HS is also at 48 at level 68 so I don't get stun that often.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              "hybrid set" and "2 skill set" are different idea

hybrid set is consist of all necessary skill in 1 set, e.g. mage BL + thunderer for lvl 60s in 1 set
                              2 skill set is totally different set for different situation, e.g. mage heal set, mage delphic (thunderer) set
                              Thanks for your explanation. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X