Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Refining: how to increase stats levels in equipment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refining: how to increase stats levels in equipment?

I have a doubt about refining, after you have the stats you want, but wanna increase their level. With an example:

I am archer and I have the following stats in 1 piece of my 60 set:

Strength Lvl 8
    PATK Lvl 6
    Crit Lvl 9
    Endurance Lvl 8
    Armor Lvl 2

The first thing I wanna do is increase armor level (I would love to get 10 in all stats, but not sure if possible hehehe). I have just blocked the other 4 stats, and try increasing it, but I always get a different stat (charisma, PDEF, HP, etc), never a higher armor level. Is that the way to go? Or should I swap armor to other different stat and then continue refining until I get again a higher level armor?

I posted this here instead of in FAQ because maybe some people have a different way of refining and can share

use the refine lock when you got the stat(s) you wanted, then refine again until you satisfied with the result.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Refinement locks are awesome, the way to refine is difficult. I noticed the gear is a lot harder to refine when equipped. "This is just a theory," my lv 50 set when equipped was impossible to get the stats to where i need it. So on my lv 60 set I refined while it was not equipped and the stats were much easier to get. It will take a lot of refinement crystals and locks to get your stats just right where you need it. Nothing is impossible on stats, I was able to get 3 gears to hold lv 10 stats.
      Example
      PDEF=lv 10
      MDEF=lv 10
      Chrisma=lv 10
      HP=lv 10
      Crit=lv 10

Unfortunately I don't have a pic, I sold my lv 60 set to enchant my lv 70 legendary set.

Comment

Ya useless stats

Comment

Stats needed int/str, def endurance and patk or matk, 1 others. And dont refine blindly and useless stats all 10

Comment

Working...
          X