Getting less gold against WB with legendary 40 set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting less gold against WB with legendary 40 set

I don't understand something here. I just recently got the 40 set and I have 3 pieces legendary so far. One is enchanted up to 21. I have 3 gems on each piece. Before this set, I was using the 35 Arena set which also had 3 gems. I don't have the ring set equipped yet, working on that, using Wizard Demise and Wizard Greed and the Legacy jewel set. Since I got the legendary set, I do not get that much more gold when fighting the WB. With the 35 set, I would get around 230k total plus the ranking reward. Now with the legendary set, I only get 250k plus the ranking reward. Now get this, if I use the same moves as before, I actually get less gold.

With the 35 set, I would use deep freeze level 1, then go back and forth between single strike and mulit shot normally. I would get around 20k per round. If I use the same moves with the legendary set, I get around 15k per round. I have to use my delphic level 2 plus single and multi strike to get around 20k per round. I have a level 4 PATK gem on every piece, except for one which has a level 5 PATK. How much of a difference does the stats make on the equipment? Two of the pieces have a PATK stat, level 6 and level 9. I currently don't have enough refinement crystals to refine each piece.

I would go back and reequip my 35 set but I already sold that I thought for sure I would get more gold than what I am getting.

I am an Archer with a BR of almost 31K. I just recently leveled up to 40 and have 4 or 5 mounts with my stables up to 2. I can post a couple of screenshots if needed.
    Last edited by R262181389; 05-24-2014, 04:55 AM.

Deep Freeze no longer works on WB. So that's why you notice less difference most likely. You were getting more gold per round before with it, and now getting around the same w/o it working.

Comment

You still get damage from deep freeze, right? This has nothing to do with the reducing casting speed not working. Even after the fact that they made the boss immune to that, I was still getting 20k gold per round with the 35 arena set.

All of these changes I have made have happened in the past couple of days, well after the fact that they made the boss immune to deep freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        You still get damage from deep freeze, right? This has nothing to do with the reducing casting speed not working. Even after the fact that they made the boss immune to that, I was still getting 20k gold per round with the 35 arena set.

All of these changes I have made have happened in the past couple of days, well after the fact that they made the boss immune to deep freeze.
        ~

You're doing something wrong then :P. I'm 30k BR archer and I don't even have the level 40 set yet. Levelled yesterday and still only have the level 30 PvE set. I use that, and get 28k gold on first run, and end up with 60-70k with level 20 inspiration.

Do not use deepfreeze. This is my rota that works for me since I don't have level 2 ap yet: arrow strike - afk - AI skill - rune and arrow strike - multi shot - arrow strike - Delphic - multi shot - AP - arrowstrike rune

Comment

I know there is something wrong, that is what I am trying to figure out. Is it possible that the server did something to the boss causing me to not do as much damage?

You say don't use deepfreeze, when I used deepfreeze, then back and forth between mutli and single strike, that is how I got the most gold, this is with the 35 set. And trust me, I have tried many different ways. Now with the 40 set, if I use the same skills, I get less gold.

Granted, I only have used the 40 set against the boss 1 time and it was not legendary yet but all four pieces was enchanted 15 times.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            I know there is something wrong, that is what I am trying to figure out. Is it possible that the server did something to the boss causing me to not do as much damage?

You say don't use deepfreeze, when I used deepfreeze, then back and forth between mutli and single strike, that is how I got the most gold, this is with the 35 set. And trust me, I have tried many different ways. Now with the 40 set, if I use the same skills, I get less gold.

Granted, I only have used the 40 set against the boss 1 time and it was not legendary yet but all four pieces was enchanted 15 times.
            You gain more rage with the 40 set, meaning you should have a different rotation now to suit the set.

Comment

I agree with archersCheat, the 35 set gives you 30 initial rage, when you took the lvl 40 set the combo changed. What combo do you use now in wb? and what combo did you use with the lvl 35 set?

Comment

Refinements. Is your new equipment refined?
                Server: Armor S6
                IGN: Xanthralla
                Guild: Samurai

Comment

With the 35 set, I used deepfreeze, then back and forth between single and multi strike, no runes. When I had enough rage built up, I would use the delphic, then single and multi strike. With the 40 set, after the first round, I use delphic level 2, then depending on how much rage I have after delphic, deepfreeze, then back and forth between single and multi strike.

Comment

Deep freeze is a slow skill. Armour piercing is a fast skill. Try AP instead of DF.

Comment

Well try getting all the legendary peices. There will be a difference.
                      Having 3 kind of sucks in fighitng >.>

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                      :o:o:o:o

Comment

BTW, if you don't have the Rage or Crit to use at least 4 crit AP per round on WB, use 55 or 35 set and use Delphic Sniper instead, you'll get more gold with that. (or if you have at least lv.3+ clothing with 40 set)

1 Sniper Crit = 2 crit AP.

I went back to using Sniper instead of AP now because AP's crit is too unreliable

I miss AP's crit at least 2 out of 4 every round, and many times I don't get the rage needed to use up to 4 AP cause of non-crits

Using Sniper, I can calculate it to get rage at the end of round

In which the next round is Sylph Awaken, and the rage increases

After Sylph Round, I should have enough rage to use Sniper earlier, thus gaining more rage at end of round

Doing this, allows me to use sniper first at beginning of round 4 before I go into Sylph Awaken, this increase my gold gain by 30% or so.

I wear lv.60 set now tho.

For 55 or 35 set, your skill rotation will be different, you'll have to substitute some attacks with AS to gain rage, but that decrease your gold gain a bit.
                        I forgot what level do Sylphs unlock... so not sure if you have a Sylph or not.

Also, having legend pieces doesn't matter... what matter is if you have all 4 piece of pve set regardless of iegend or not.

Less BR = more Crit.
                        (this theory been going since 7+ month ago, and no one still research about it, so we all assume it's like this)

IE: same level, 30000 BR and 2000 crit vs 40000 BR and 2000 crit
                        the 30000 BR will crit more often than the 40000 BR
                        Last edited by anichaos; 05-24-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

My answer:

Welcome to R2 Games! Be wise, or you'll end up financially doomed!

Answer I would recommend taking:

Don't take my answer. Take the answer from the guy above me! He/She seems nice enough. ^^
                          The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
                          that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
                          that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
                          and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
                          face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
                          me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

I don't have AP right now. So that is out of the question.

I fought the boss again today and did a little better, not much. I still only started out getting around 23K using my delphic. Towards the end with level 14 insipiration, I got 34k.

Comment

I can do less damage as inspiration increases...work that one out .

Comment

Working...
                              X