Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Whats up with same guild names! I play four server at different times.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with same guild names! I play four server at different times.

I see many guilds called Crusaders, Wartune, Warlords, there are a few others Indo list goes on.

Really? Out of all the words we have in the world come on. Do we like these guild names this much to recreate them over and over again.
    I came playing this game New Years / Christmas time. I wanted to try other servers, was the biggest in two servers for a while then got honor high in one.
    But these guilds lack loyalty. I to myself lacked loyalty because of br.

Now I know why there are no guild themes. Thank you, Wartunes. Off to another one of your other games Monkey King to actually move and beat someone butt who might be higher level than me with keyboard skills.

Still Wartunes is a fun game!

Not upset but come on! Lol

So?...........
    Server: East Coast Server 300+
    Class: Mage
    Level: 70+
    Battle Rating: 90+k
    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Common names are seen everywhere, its like seeing 2 people called Jack, cant really change that. Unless they change there name.
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
        Common names are seen everywhere, its like seeing 2 people called Jack, cant really change that. Unless they change there name.
        then you would find another person called jack, and if you get them to change their name you will find another jack :P

Comment

It's all the same thing. One name can't be all that unique. There is a chance that someone has the name you named your char and there is also a chance that a guild can have the same name. I have seen many guilds in battlegrounds that are named "Legion". It's normal.

But if these servers are to be merged into one, their names can be changed for free since there will be some alterations in the names.

Comment

Derpicorns!
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

meh, same guild names are still fine. i'm more irked to the "creative" names of some toons, like " xKiritox, Kirito123, -Kirito-, Kirittoo, and so on. i remember in my old game there was like 8 people in my guild (of 72 people) with "sephiroth" on their name.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
              X