Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please put in a way to "lock" your farm so no one can enter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please put in a way to "lock" your farm so no one can enter.

I don't know about you but I am tired of people coming in and stealing my crops when their farms aren't nearly as upgraded. There needs to be a way put in to lock your farm so that no one but you can enter it. Also no, I shouldn't have to delete my entire friends list to do this, it needs to be an option in the game, or people taking from your crops should not hurt how much you get, They can currently take about 50% of the total yeild, so maybe allow each to be harvested 5 times, while the owner of the farm doesn't get penalized for it.

how many times do they steal from your farm per day? however you can do it 200 times , it seems pretty fair to me

Comment

Oh geez quit crying over a few thousand gold/kyanite.

Comment

"Delete friends" will lock your farm
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

why is it always the same people who came up ridiculous suggestions?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

So does that option also prevent people from energizing your tree and getting rid of bugs ?
            East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
              So does that option also prevent people from energizing your tree and getting rid of bugs ?
              Wait whut, whos farm has the WB black spot bugs on it?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                Wait whut, whos farm has the WB black spot bugs on it?
                he means exterminating insects and weeding crops, not an actual BUGS
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
                  I don't know about you but I am tired of people coming in and stealing my crops when their farms aren't nearly as upgraded. There needs to be a way put in to lock your farm so that no one but you can enter it. Also no, I shouldn't have to delete my entire friends list to do this, it needs to be an option in the game, or people taking from your crops should not hurt how much you get, They can currently take about 50% of the total yeild, so maybe allow each to be harvested 5 times, while the owner of the farm doesn't get penalized for it.
                  You are in wrong game mate.....actual game suits to you is farm ville.....where u can visit your friends farm...do all activity and get some benefit and farm owner only positively effected by it. SO play farm ville and stop whining here

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                    he means exterminating insects and weeding crops, not an actual BUGS

Click image for larger version

Name:	ORLY.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1688322

Tnx for pointing that out sherlock

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Tnx for pointing that out sherlock
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	cant-tell-if-youre-being-sarcastic-or-actually-serious.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	1688324
                      where did you get that WB black spots Idea on farm? lol
                      Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 05-25-2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post

Lol. I wonder why people cry about people stealing off their farm lol.

This world has a bunch of whiners in it.

Comment

Hate people like you , delete all friends , no one will steal your farm,

and HOPE NEXT DAY YOU GET THE REWARD FROM THE TOA TREE (KYNITE AND DARU)
                          u and people like you are so Lame Crying for just 1500 gold and 325 Kynite . PFFFFF!
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

well if few gold and kyanite are lame they shouldn't steal really.....but best option to do is to delete them...no point to have parasites in friend list they cant be exterminated like bugs

there are ppl who don't steal and feel same way as u so they will energize your tree

Comment

I agree with what this thread suggests NOT

Why not let people lock their farms but let the rest of us know about it so we will
                              a) delete him/her from friend
                              b) not help him/her in spire/mpd/tok
                              c) (my favourite) hear him/her whining in world chat "will someone please heal my farm?"

for the record, I rarely steal fom others (too lazy) and I usually find my farm stolen. BUT when I need my farm recovered, I ask in chat and it is done within seconds.
                              It's called being a good friend

Comment

Working...
                              X