BG Supporter and and a thank you from us players who has low honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG Supporter and and a thank you from us players who has low honor

Wartune has still hopes, i have seen a lot of good and bad people in this game, but these are some of the good guys that support and help us in Battle Ground, giving out free honors is a good will from other players, thank you
    Last edited by 2lordhokage; 05-25-2014, 06:08 AM.

can u please post a screenshot of these awsome players cuz if they are VIP 9, then its not really a big deal for them to give honor

Comment

Lets drop the insults and the trolling.

*thread cleaned*
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        Lets drop the insults and the trolling.

*thread cleaned*
        thank you, i just wana thank them, but the page was getting dirty, thanks for removing the bad post

Comment

uh dude, this is a bad idea. Please dont mention their name on the forum, you could get them in trouble. There was a case when someone giving free kills on BG, but a GM saw it as cheating/exploits/whatever and giving him a penalty(muting him for several hours iirc).
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            uh dude, this is a bad idea. Please dont mention their name on the forum, you could get them in trouble. There was a case when someone giving free kills on BG, but a GM saw it as cheating/exploits/whatever and giving him a penalty(muting him for several hours iirc).
            It was a temporary ban, even.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              It was a temporary ban, even.
              even worse
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                sorry, din't know, thanks for the heads up!

Comment

There is also something known as: Giving consent.
                  :3
                  The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
                  that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
                  that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
                  and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
                  face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
                  me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Working...
                  X